Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St Louis show

Wow!
dB's coming to St. Louis!!
I'll put up posters or whatever I can do to help.

BTW, the dates shown on the website "tour" page are wrong, these shows are in November...

Re: St Louis show

I am stoked. I will have to talk about the show dates with old friends and get a buzz going (pun intended) with the crowd that used to play or request songs from the dB's/Chris/Peter from back when I worked at KCFV and played their music (various shifts including the Saturday Morning Ballyhoo from 1987- 1991).
I am sure of at least a few followers of the dB's that would be happy to attend this landmark concert.

Now I have to hope MY body will allow me to stay up past my bedtime for the show. [I work mornings on weekdays - the show is literally past my 2012 bedtime.]

Buzz-

You will be happy-make that ECSTATIC-to learn that the St. Louis show is on Saturday, November 17th!
The date is wrong in some places, such as the dB's TOUR page.
No weekday problem at all.
See ya there!
http://www.blueberryhill.com/events/indexeventcalendar.php

OK, I probably misunderstood you, Buzz.
You're just programmed to go to bed early all the time, including weekends.
I'm sure you can overcome this when properly motivated...

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View