Return to Website

detroit juggalos.com message board

come here to talk about bullshit and juggalos shit....

detroit juggalos.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whats Comin from the Hatchet. good readin

I just felt like typin some **** about tha hatchet and whats comin up. JCW vol 3 in the next week or so should be fresh. ESHAM's next disk and first "official" CD since he signed with Psychopathic comes out this month. Im hype to get it for a few reasons. Esham changes his sound every album, and I want to hear what REPENTANCE sounds like. Although WOO WOO WOO is about as SOFT as NELLY and KELLY....WEAK! I cant beleive the "GODFATHER" of the wicked **** made that track. Plus there are tracks with, Supa Villanz, Twiztid, ICP, BONE, and TNT.Psychopathics from O Space 2 is gonna be ****IN DOPE. Im personally most hype for the long awaited brand ****in new DARK LOTUS track.."GRAVEROBBERS". ****. ALSO, 2 Brand new BLAZE tracks, 10 bodies and *************** DEAD MAN is far from retired. Plus ICP, TWIZTID,ESHAM,AND ABK=Demon Faces-Sounds fresh. Not to mention Brand new, ICP- TWIZTID-ESHAM-ZUG, and the track "Free Studio" with the whole crew on it.Then on new years eve at the MAJESTIC is the BOOTLEG/GOLD-BIG BALLER party. The 2nd leg or "CHAPTER" should I say of the GREEN BOOK TOUR. I am personally hittin up the Show in Toledo. ABK has a new CD in the works. Hes been doin like 3 new tracks off it durin the GB tour. What about the supposed next RYDERS ALBUM w/ CONVERSE and SAWED oFF. And according to J even CELL BLOCK. And LAST and MOST IMPORTANT...The 2nd half of the 6th and final Jokers Card.. THE WRAITH "Hells Pit" is being written/recorded RIGHT NOW. ICP has been on a happy tip ever since BIZZAR BIZAAR and this album will not dissapoint fans of that REAL wicked ****. J wrote that this cd wont make u feel good like "Shangri La". Good. Its about Hell, it should be scary as....HELL. ICP hasnt been scary as ICP since RIDDLE BOX. Alright im done. There is alot to look forward to. Stay runni wit the hatchet. Peace to Detroit city.