Return to Website

detroit juggalos.com message board

come here to talk about bullshit and juggalos shit....

detroit juggalos.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ESHAM CD REVIEW

Sup Juggalos. This is a lil review and my take on the last cd to come out of the D and newest cd from the hatchet. ESHAM REPENTANCE. It is a solid album. If your lookin for wicked ****, this aint your cd. It is Hard as ***** however, just not wicket.BANG kicks the CD off nicely. Dope song. BACK IN DAD DAY is a old school detroit style track and is sweet. Hard Times w/ ICP is fresh and Violent J kills it. EX-GIRLFRIEND, is about as wicked as it gets on this CD. "Gave her a rose, slit her throat, watch her shake till her eyes closed". Thats the ****. LOOK AT ME with TWIZTID is off the hinge. TWIZTID steals that track. DETROIT is another good one. And those are just my favorite tracks off it right now, after about 4 or 5 listens thru. OVERALL, I realy like the CD. Eshams cd's are always totally different from his last. Hence this one has a complete different sound than "Tounges". DOPE CD AND WORTH 15 bucks for sure. If u aint got it, get it! Ill rep the hatchet and Detroit city till I die. PEACE. Psychopathics from outer space 2 in just 3 weeks.

Re: ESHAM CD REVIEW

thanks fo the report yo. i put it up on the front news
page for all to see. thanks again..

Re: Re: ESHAM CD REVIEW

ah, thats pretty cool that my **** is on the main page. thanks. Well, im off to Secretary of State to sit in a long ass fckin line to renew my bytch ass plates!