Return to Website

detroit juggalos.com message board

come here to talk about bullshit and juggalos shit....

detroit juggalos.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SHOW REVIEW:Green Book Ch.2 TOLEDO

Dezam, this shyt was crazy. 2 VENUE CHANGES! not one, 2! It was supposed to go down at the Bijou, witch we couldent even find, yet juggalos runnin around the streets said it got switched to Fat Tuesdays.???WTF??? When we found that place there was a sign sayin that it was at Headliners now. And some Ohio juggalo said it was bout 15 minutes away so we followed him. yet, he didnt even know where the ***** he was goin. We were steady drivin around Toledo for like 2 hours. Toledo was a mix between the hood and the country. It was weird. When we finally get to the place we got some food at tha bar. The Society 1 dude was tryin to get him some from a local chick. Then we waited. For about 3 hours maybe more in the cold as hell parkin lot of this bootleg ass venue. Juggalos were breakin down fences startin fires to keep warm, and i had to take the meanist **** of all time. When we finally got in...The warm up bands all did real quick sets. LAVEL replaced ABK. Wolfpack had naked chicks on stage the wole time. they turned it out. Right b-4 TWIZTID went on, Madrox got on the mike and said that MONO was in a cab on the way to the venue and asked if they could just start the show w/ BLAZE. Crowd got hype, they started the show....then the mikes didnt work. And it was just Juggalos rappin to the CDin the background. Finally MONOXIDE got there, and the mikes kicked in like a song later. Then TWIZTID RIPPED IT UP. AFTER ALL THAT BS TWIZTID HAD A BOMBAS SHOW and rocked it. Pretty much same set from CHAPTER 1 but it was still hype. They played FRANKENSTIEN minus BLAZE. I had a great time blazin green to TWIZTID. my lungs are *****ed up from rappin every word as hard as i could and from tha green. All the other shyt sucked pretty much, but TWIZTID had a awesome set besides the technical difficulties. I hope people actully read this, thats alot of *****in typin just did. peace.