Return to Website

detroit juggalos.com message board

come here to talk about bullshit and juggalos shit....

detroit juggalos.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PSYCOPATHICS from space 2 REVIEW!!!

Whats up to the D E T??? **** them some hot ass photos. Im bout to touch myself in an innapropriate manner after I write this lil review. 4 those that haven heard the disk, here it goes........
ITS FAT AS FIZZUK. If u aint got it, get it. Flat out. Nothing is lame on this disk, x cept for the one eyed midget rapper Bushwick. ICP is awesome, TWIZTID is devistating, NEW BLAZE is increadible, all the collab tracks are DOPE. Zug rips it up, Esham and jump also put it down. Lyrically, ICP and TWIZTID own this disk. The whole cd has a Outer Space vibe....fresh. My favorite trax so far are...
CONQUER-Abk, Esham, and J tear it up.
HOLLYWOOD-both MOno and MaDrOx have great verses. Weak chorus though.
SOME FN" HOW-Violent J kicks some reality-sweet song.
YUWANNAHOE-Once again TWIZTID not only puts it down, but up around and to the side as well.
BYTCHSHUTUP- CLASSIC DEAD MAN! It sounds so good to hear Blaze kick Gangsta shyot once again.
UNDER THE BIG TOP-Its got a old school feel, and the verses are crazy. I love when 2 dope raps about tellin Ghosts human stories. Awesome song.
THE NEW DARK LOTUS TRACK, graverobbers, is not as dark as whut i wuz specktin, and i dont like the chorus, But the verses are good. Throw ya DL's up.
THE CREW RAPS AROUND YA FACE in free studio.
ZACK GOWEN in a figure 4 in front of the liquor store! thats all I gotta say!!!!! Ok im done. I cant wait to here all the upcoming new stuff
DARK LOTUS-HELLS PIT-ABK-COULTON GRUNDY?A TWIZTID EP?CRYPTIC?2 DOPE SOLO-JUMP? who knows. Peace to Detroit city. LIL WICKED- and thats how I kick it.