John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Imagine" changed me for better

He's for me too. I thnak and talk with him all the time.

Re: Re: "Imagine" changed me for better

Lennon has changed me for the better, too. I'm amazed with he has done for my life. Listening to Lennon's music and his views on things has completely changed my way of thinking. I never thought that one man, one song could possibly change me as much as Lennon and his song, Imagine has. I thank Lennon for any accomplishments I've had since I started listening to his music. I also talk with him, I thought I was the only one. I'm glad to find that others believe like I do.

Re: Re: Re: "Imagine" changed me for better

When I knew that many other boys and girls talked with John (and George as to me) I was surprised at first. But, in fact, it's not too hard to understand! We love him, his songs, what he said... Now he's with the angels in the sky, he protects us all. We love him, and he loves us... forever. John is my most wonderful love story.

Re: "Imagine" changed me for better

yeah i feel the same way about john lennon for chrismas my dad bought me an imagine necklace from his jewelry collection and at first i really didn't care for it but 1 day my dad called me down stairs and he played the song imagine and ever since then john lennon has been my music insperation he has inspired me to write songs and be who i am