John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi John! how are you doing?

Hi John! How are you doing?
How many albums have you made since then? I think lots of them! You know.. you are still here with all of us! You never died! Since the 8th of December of 1980, you are in the deepest of our hearts!
My name’s Christian, and I was born three years and two days after that day.. and when I was born.. from that moment.. you are in my heart! And forever there, you will be! I’d like to tell you.. THANKS! Thanks for have existed and for have been as you used to be here in Planet Earth!
I love Beatles and the Beatles solo careers! I hadn’t born during The Beatles years.. and during your solo career.. but the music that you made, is gonna be forever alive, and you too! Because your spirit is here with us! Praying for Peace and Love!
John.. some people think that I’m a dreamer.. but as you said I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE! We are lots of people saying PEACE AND LOVE! we will never stop fighting for the right to live in FREEDOM!
John.. you were everything.. what could have happened if you hadn’t existed.. I don’t know.. it’s difficult to say.. You were one of the greatest musicians from ever! But a better person! Who shows us, that in life, everything is possible if we believe in PEACE AND LOVE!
Thanks again John!
By the way.. Give my Regards to George! I am sure that both of you are playing together! Making new songs that come to us from heaven!
ALL WE NEED IS LOVE AND PEACE ON HEART!
Imagine all the people living life in Peace..
Soon.. you are gonna sing it again, but this time.. We are living life in Peace.., because we won’t stop, till we get freedom! We were born to live in freedom!
Christian Estrada.