John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lets get it together!

hi my name is scott im a peaceneck also,i used to be in the army but after all the destruction and endless killings not by me but by fellow officers and troops.this is the time to make a stand and come together as one all over the world i ask all of you to join me into the future of peace and love.i hear alot of people saying things like lets do something to make the higher powers like goverment and all those dark cloaked figures listen to us well im here to help lead against these higher so called presidents and goverments.im fed up with just chat no action john would say do to them as they do to us.keep up the talking dont let them stop you from doing what you think is right.all i ask is join me if you have had enough of conspiraces and murder,ive seen it happen and i have alot of facts that can bring some powerful people down if i go to the press.all i ask is are you going to put up with this anylonger from death of doctor david kelly,to john w.lennon and lots of others who i feel were assasinated by fbi or dark figures dormant cells waiting to erase problems beleive me john was and still is very powerful and its up to us to carry on the work less talk more action i feel but dont stop talking spread the word peace,love and honesty come join the thousands that are in our group the peace necks k
scottyboy.2000@blueyonder.co.uk