John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Lennon: A beautiful mind, taken from us, I feel like he is still here

John lennon's beliefs in peace were harmless, and his expression in his songs related to so many people, that I just wish he knew how much I and others felt about him. I wish he was here, because he was so real in his words and actions. I feel so bad because I feel like I know him so well.It was only 9 years later that I was born after he died and I say this because I wish I could have had the oppertunity to tell him how much he means to me, and how much I love him for who he is-for his bravery and his stamp on life that he left us. He made mistakes and fell short over periods in his life, but don't we all at some point? Are'nt we all human? He was so precious and so creative and influenced me so much. In my life I experienced a lot of pain. I felt his pain too, but I feel terrible he did not get the chance to feel better, to actually feel better about life. I wish I could tell him thank you for being there more then he knew. John was so real and down to earth that I feel as close to him as a brother. No one on this planet will ever be like him. He will live forever in our minds and hearts, and if John right now could hear what I and so many others could say, I'd say to him: John your right here to me (hand on chest), I love you and hope I can see you sometime. To God: Have mercy on your son, for he was taken too early from the earth not getting a chance to recognize you as his father. Give him that second chance, to be with you for eternity and bless his sole. Lord, praise be to your name forever, and let your righteous will be done. Amen.

Re: John Lennon: A beautiful mind, taken from us, I feel like he is still here

I LOVE JOHN LENNON AND " IMAGINE"

Re: John Lennon: A beautiful mind, taken from us, I feel like he is still here

Beautiful words.

John means that much to me too. He helped me a lot and I, just like you say, wish he knew.