Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Station Agent

Good movie that The Station Agent... We went to see at 3:30 so that we could avoid watching the rest of the wretched Bills' game.

We rented The Hulk last Thursday afternoon when BOCES closed due to a wind-storm induced power outage (woo hoo!). We liked that, too, and I hadn't expected much from it at all.

We haven't been to many movies lately so we're going through withdrawal.

patt*

Re: The Station Agent

Hey, Pat***.

I wasn't so much a fan of Hulk. I'm sad that a new generation of fans introduced to the Hulk as a CGI character will never experience the joy of bugging Geneseo alum Anne Marie Ferrigno about whether she's related to the big green guy.

Anne Marie, on the other hand, is probably quite relieved.

Re: Re: The Station Agent

Yeah, I didn't dig the whole cgi Hulk thing either, which may be among the reasons we didn't see it in the theater, but once in a while, when you don't see one of those big movies until you rent it and have no expectations? Once in a while, those flicks end up being not so bad... And they are *always* better than Milk Money! Blech!

patt*

Re: Re: The Station Agent

i think anne marie was friends with kristen wilson, who contacted me last year, via email!!!