Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
miserable failure

Hey,

If you have not done so already type "miserable failure" into GOOGLE (no quotes needed), kind of fun.... called Google Bombing...

It goes like this: I have a webpage and on it I have a link to jeffthomas.com which is labelled "The Do-Me Decimal System". If only a few friends repeat this process then jeffthomas.com will become on Google the #1 source of information for this alternative library scheme. Funny....

Re: miserable failure

This is too funny... I typed in miserable failure sans quotation marks and received the following as hit #1:
Biography of President George W. Bush
Home > President > Biography President George W. Bush En Espaņol. George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States. He ... Description: Biography of the president from the official White House web site.
Category: Kids and Teens > School Time > ... > Bush, George Walker
www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html - 29k - Cached - Similar pages"

How funny is it that the phrase, miserable failure, yields any hit at all on our president, let alone is the first hit in a Google search of the phrase.

Thanks, Meat! And I hope that Jeff's site becomes the #1 source of information for the Do-Me Decimal System, for then something would be right with the world

patt*

Re: Re: miserable failure

I haven't been able to spend enough time the board over the past week due to an unfortunate, weird schedule ... but I absolutely needed to take a minute and say how great this "miserable failure" post is. Many thanks to our crack political correspodent, Sweet Meat.