Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Happy new year!

Patt***, don't be so hard on yourself. You don't really look like a bachelor in that picture. I mean, any fool who looks at it can clearly tell that you're happily married.

But seriously ... the caption in question was of the "absurdist" school of comedy. It was meant to contradict the picture. So if anyone should be offended, it would be Sweet Meat and I ... because we ARE bachelors.

I cannot, however, defend why you are holding up two videocassettes: one starring Clint Howard and the other OJ Simpson. What's the deal with that!?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy new year!

I think that being hard on myself is my leading characteristic, but I'm working on it. It seems to be a hazard of the gender due to whacked out socialization.

I really wasn't at all offended and thought it was funny and got the absurdist thing. I just happened to see it again after getting back a bunch of Christmas pictures and was all negative over seeing way too many pictures (3!) of myself. I'm hoping the next generation of women is a lot less neurotic than ours and above, but it's not looking good...

Over the angst (really!),
patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy new year!

For what it's worth, I do believe that it's looking good for the next generation of females. But admittedly, my criteria is probably different than yours.

Patt***, why don't you just get a tatoo on the small of your back? Then you'll feel much better.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy new year!

That's my next step!

I've got to go external, as is the way of the world

patt*