Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello

Just stopped by to see what's new. Jeff, I still really like your web site. I think you do a great job on it, and I appreciate what you share with your web site visitors. I enjoy the glimpse into the life of Jeff Thomas. I think I've told you this before, but it still holds true that I think you're a great writer.

Alright, enough sucking up to Jeff. I have some exciting news to share...I'm pregnant! The baby is due in mid-April. Rich wants to know what it is and I don't, so we don't know yet how we're going to handle that. We can find out on November 24, so I guess we'll have to decide by then. We haven't picked out any names yet, though I would like to use the name Gail if it's a girl (that's my Mom's name). I'm not wearing maternity clothes yet, but will probably start that within the next few weeks. Right now, the baby is about 8 inches long and weighs less than 1 pound.

In case I don't stop by before then, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Take care!

Re: Hello

WoW, that's great news. Congratulations, Helen.

Strangely enough, Sweet Meat and I were just talking about this subject. If my Mom didn't teach me otherwise, I'd figure that our conversation had something to do with your delicate condition.

So Mom deserves thanks for teaching me where babies come from ... and you deserve a big Congratulations, Helen, soooooo ....

A B I G C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S , H E L E N !!!!!

Re: Re: Hello

Congratulations, again, Helen!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Rich, baby-to-be, and Nick, too...

patt*

Re: Hello

Cool Beans!