Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

I would also like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday. Hey Meat, are you still interested in tradind Dylan CDs. Let me know. I have tons of Dylan to trade along with some Grateful Dead, Phish, Allman Brothers, Widespread Panic and some great Portland bands.

Anyways, whatever you are doing for the holidays, I hope that you are spending it with loved ones(Yes, Jeff, the blow up doll counts, too).

Good luck to the Bills

Varg

Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Hey, Jeff and Steve!

We're so sorry that we missed you on Tuesday. That sucked, but we already had plans for dinner and that evening with Jody's family since I didn't get to see them Christmas Eve or Day. We hope you had fun and saw a good movie

Hopefully, we'll meet up over the summer or next Christmas!

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Missed you again, Jeff! We were gone yesterday during the day, so I tried calling for a while last night, but the line was busy for quite a while. I guess a holiday meeting this year is just not meant to be... We hope you enjoyed your week off!

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Hi, Patt*** --

Thanks for trying. I'm back in Rochester now. While I'm very tempted to open your gift for myself, I think I can restrain myself if I try really hard.

We should try to hook up sometime soon. There's really no reason we need an "official" holiday to get together. As I see it, every day is "Clint Howard Day."

Jeff.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Who the **** is Clint Howard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Patt** does not often use the term "lust man," but suffice it to say that Clint Howard is her "Fran Alteri." There's a photo at this link:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/nutty_professor_ii__the_klumps/clint_howard/nuttypre2.jpg

For the record, he's a.k.a. "Ron Howard's Idiot Brother," according to our pal Sweet Meat.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Don't let him fool you, Russ! Clint Howard is more of Jeff's "Fran Alteri!" He's Ron Howard's spooky-looking brother whom nepotism has served well (he's been in lots of movies and tv shows that involved his brother).

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Absolutely, Jeff!

Clint Howard would want it that way.

patt*

p.s. - Russ do you know who "Fran Alteri" is?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Hi all, back in Tallahassee. I sure hope Fran Alteri googles this sight! Patty, i also have a movie for you?

Jeff, did you finish listening to Strauss' Electra yet?

What did you think about this version compared to the Brigit Nilison version? Nilison has a better voice but Electra is "over the top" so I think this Norwegian singer on the disc I left in your car could be better....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy holidays, folks!

Isn't Brigit Nilison that amazon blonde who was married to Sylvester Stallone? She's my Fran Alteri!

Steve, send me your Tallahassee address and I'll tearfully part with your opera disc.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have no clue who Steve Alteri is

Hey all.

I must say that I do not know anything about the Steve Alteri. Please fill me in. He sounds really important to JT

Russ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have no clue who Steve Alteri is

Hey, Varg! Fran Altrei is the original "Lust Man" (well, besided me) of the Forum's own Chris Sleazy (in her sleazier days).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have no clue who Steve Alteri is

Ididn't think I knew who this person was.

Varg