Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I saw Dylan

Excellent, Russ!

Dylan will be in Jeff and Meat's former area on April 13.

patt*

Re: Re: I saw Dylan

Very cool, Russ. Way to look out for Sweet Meat.

While we're at it, do you have the rare bootleg of the 1990 Bob Dylan/Steve Earl show where a drunken concertgoer can be heard heckling the opening act to "Get off the stage." I'll trade you for a copy of a 1996 Milla Jovovich concert where some stupid idiot keeps screaming for her to "Return to the Blue Lagoon!"

Re: Re: Re: I saw Dylan

No, I do not, but I do have access to a certain 1989 canandaigua show that we all had Dylan spit on us at. Stever Earle opened that show as well. I think it was Sweet Meat's' virgin Dylan experience. Once again, no trade required. I have to make a trade for it first but you are all welcome to it.

Varg

Re: Re: Re: I saw Dylan

I know hindsight is 20/20, but wow, just think, you heckled Steve Earl! The poor guy. No wonder he eventually ended up in prison and yet came out the other side stronger and more of a leftist firebrand than ever--excellent! I saw what you did to Mila--I can only imagine that Steve might have teared up a bit, too...

In awe,
patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: I saw Dylan

Ok, so this is the third time I have tried to reply to this message in a week....hope this works!

Russ!!! Yes, I would love a copy of the show. I hope it has Varga "moments" caught on tape. Do you say at anytime during the taping process "No, stop touching me" or "this is for Steve Earl!" (who i have grown to appreciate)....

Patt*, I received your package today! You sent it to a defunct address, i am in Tallahassee this year, gave up the apartment in St. Pete. Love the gift!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I saw Dylan

Hi, Meat!

Yep, I didn't have your address in Tallahassee and didn't realize that until I was at the P.O. Christine P. said that you're such a boy for not sending out your new address

I'm glad that you like it. Scieszka and Smith are quite the clever, irreverent team...

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I saw Dylan

Okay Steve, I will send you a copy of it. Just email me your address and i will send it out to you. There are no "varg moments" on this tape. We were very quiet as to keeping the Dylan pure for those not as fortunate as we who were there. Patt*, I know that is not proper English but who cares.

Does anyone else miss hockey? The playoff would have started next Tuesday.

Varg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I saw Dylan

Have no fear, Varg. Since entering the land of computer support over 8 years ago, my grammatical and other writing skills have plummeted

moving towards functional illiteracy,
patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: I saw Dylan

day has been brill if u wanna know reply bk
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sophie s