Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Stanley Cup Playoffs

That game was on until 10pm out here so it had to be late back east. That's the best part of watching sports out here. They begin at a reasonable hour and end at one as well.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i didn't stay up for the whole thing, but did enjoy what i watched. i think anaheim is outstanding!!! i love the underdog doing well. plus, dallas sucks!

Replying to:

Leetch will be resigned this off season as will Mark Messier. He had a good season for an old guy and is a good leader. I'm sure there is another 45 year old out there to sign as well.

By the way, did anyone see the 5 overtime game between Dallas and Anaheim. Guiggere is for real. He is the next Hassek.

Varg

Replying to:

Leetch was a huuuuge loss for them. i would think they would sign him this offseason, but you never know! perhaps there's another 45 year old out there! just kidding - that's what all my friends who are rangers fans say!

Replying to:

Touche' Christine, Touche'.

Defensively we sucked and the worst part about it is that Leetch was out a good portion of the season as well. Lets bring Buekeboom out of retirement or get Ulf Samuellson back.

Replying to:

Combine the no injuries with Pavel Bure playing just a teeny bit of defense and Brian Leetch not have to shoulder the whole load!

Replying to:

Place your money where your mouth is. If not for so many injuries this season, the Rangers would have made it. But then again, it is hockey and the rules of who wins compared to who's supposed to need not apply.

Varg

Replying to:

I despise both Toronto and Philly, so it was too bad one of them had to advance. I am glad the big dogs like Colorado and Detroit were one round and done.... Too bad the Stars advanced.

Russ - you are soooo wrong!!

Replying to:

...and Toronto's now gone.

Wow--Minnesota? Annaheim? It's a wild year for the NHL playoffs, eh? Go, Ottawa (just because of Rob Ray)!

patt*

Replying to:

What a playoff so far. I like it. Gone are the Islanders, the Red Wings, the Avalanche and the Bruins. Still alive are the Ducks, the Wild, the Senators, and the Lightning(Does sweet meat also adopt them?). I personally adopt the Senators since Ottowa is only about 100 miles from Syracuse. I also want to give my condolences to the Sabre fans. I know youyr feelings. My Rangers havn't made the playoffs since 1997. THAT IS EVERY SINGLE YEAR SINCE I HAVE MOVED TO OREGON. However, I am willing to wager that we will make the playoffs before you do again. Any takers?

Varg