Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

Hey!!!

You guys are too funny... I was always like the Yankees in that game against Houston last night--no score!

Jeepers

patt*

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

especially patty!

Replying to:

Helen's brother makes some thoughtful points but misses the big picture when considering a political affiliation:

Democratic women are usually easier to score with.

Replying to:

Hi, Helen's brother!* (*I won't use your name as you didn't )

I can feel your Leftist vibes as you write Come to the light, man Just kidding... I have to try, being Nancy's sister (I can still picture Nanc and your dad shouting at each other about all things Dem vs. GOP across the roof of our car in your driveway!) and all.

Dems in 2004!

Love,

patt*

Replying to:

hey all! I'm Helen's brother and she told me 'bout this site. Interesting forum things going on... as the formerly great Michael Jackson once said...wanna be startin' something?

Food for thought: Most of you seem heavily democratic. I am a disenfranchised republican who is now happily independent and enjoys watching the circus from the sidelines.

Saying that we'd be better off if Gore et al were elected or if all republicans simply fell off the face of the earth really misses the point. The point is: We don't elect the people who really make things happen.

-Alan Greenspan has been in charge of the "Federal Reserve" since 1987 and has had an uninterrupted reign through our last 4 presidencies. Did you know that the "federal reserve" is not really an institution of the us govt at all? that's another story though.

-We don't elect the agents and unit leaders in the FBI or the CIA. The president chooses the directors - but that has little or no bearing on what goes on in the lower levels.

Think...How is it that Dulles, who was ejected from his post at the CIA by JFK (who was intent on dismantling it) came to lead the Warren Commission? He was appointed to this by LBJ. Hmmm. Wasn't LBJ a Democrat? Now we have an airport named for Dulles. Kind of sick if you ask me.

This kind of thing always has happened and always will. Thinking Democrats are somehow better than Republicans or vice versa is naive. Bye!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

that's not what i heard from all those frat boys! didn't you have a think for sig taus?

Replying to:

Hey!!!

You guys are too funny... I was always like the Yankees in that game against Houston last night--no score!

Jeepers

patt*

Replying to:

especially patty!

Replying to:

Helen's brother makes some thoughtful points but misses the big picture when considering a political affiliation:

Replying to:

I can feel your Leftist vibes as you write Come to the light, man Just kidding... I have to try, being Nancy's sister (I can still picture Nanc and your dad shouting at each other about all things Dem vs. GOP across the roof of our car in your driveway!) and all.

Dems in 2004!

Love,

patt*

Replying to:

hey all! I'm Helen's brother and she told me 'bout this site. Interesting forum things going on... as the formerly great Michael Jackson once said...wanna be startin' something?

Food for thought: Most of you seem heavily democratic. I am a disenfranchised republican who is now happily independent and enjoys watching the circus from the sidelines.

Saying that we'd be better off if Gore et al were elected or if all republicans simply fell off the face of the earth really misses the point. The point is: We don't elect the people who really make things happen.

-Alan Greenspan has been in charge of the "Federal Reserve" since 1987 and has had an uninterrupted reign through our last 4 presidencies. Did you know that the "federal reserve" is not really an institution of the us govt at all? that's another story though.

-We don't elect the agents and unit leaders in the FBI or the CIA. The president chooses the directors - but that has little or no bearing on what goes on in the lower levels.

Think...How is it that Dulles, who was ejected from his post at the CIA by JFK (who was intent on dismantling it) came to lead the Warren Commission? He was appointed to this by LBJ. Hmmm. Wasn't LBJ a Democrat? Now we have an airport named for Dulles. Kind of sick if you ask me.

This kind of thing always has happened and always will. Thinking Democrats are somehow better than Republicans or vice versa is naive. Bye!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

Blech--that would be a big no... I did have one of the red-shirted ones, while drunk, pick me up and carry me around our lounge in Erie because I reminded him of his ex-girlfriend. His current girlfriend was there and explained the ex-girlfriend-look-alike reasoning behind it to me... Too bizarre. Hence, I steered clear of them both as much as possible! Yikes

patt*

Replying to:

that's not what i heard from all those frat boys! didn't you have a think for sig taus?

Replying to:

Hey!!!

Jeepers

patt*

Replying to:

especially patty!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dems in 2004!

Love,

patt*

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

you mean you didn't want to go out with a boy who dressed like 100 others just like him and had no original thought of his own? it's really always been a dream of mine!

Replying to:

Blech--that would be a big no... I did have one of the red-shirted ones, while drunk, pick me up and carry me around our lounge in Erie because I reminded him of his ex-girlfriend. His current girlfriend was there and explained the ex-girlfriend-look-alike reasoning behind it to me... Too bizarre. Hence, I steered clear of them both as much as possible! Yikes

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey!!!

Jeepers

patt*

Replying to:

especially patty!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dems in 2004!

Love,

patt*

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

I know--I must be crazy

patt*

Replying to:

you mean you didn't want to go out with a boy who dressed like 100 others just like him and had no original thought of his own? it's really always been a dream of mine!

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey!!!

Jeepers

patt*

Replying to:

especially patty!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dems in 2004!

Love,

patt*

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

I understand you girls' feelings, however I need you to understand that if you would like to begin dating Clios or Phi Lambs, you have my blessing.

With tolerance and understanding,

Jeff.

Replying to:

I know--I must be crazy

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey!!!

Jeepers

patt*

Replying to:

especially patty!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dems in 2004!

Love,

patt*

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

you are a turd!

Replying to:

I understand you girls' feelings, however I need you to understand that if you would like to begin dating Clios or Phi Lambs, you have my blessing.

With tolerance and understanding,

Jeff.

Replying to:

I know--I must be crazy

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey!!!

Jeepers

patt*

Replying to:

especially patty!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dems in 2004!

Love,

patt*

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

that's not what i heard from all those frat boys! didn't you have a thing for sig taus?

Replying to:

Hey!!!

Jeepers

patt*

Replying to:

especially patty!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dems in 2004!

Love,

patt*

Replying to: