Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forget the cold, our 2

don't seem to like the heat.

They had a 20 minute walk yesterday morning and then disappeared for the rest of the day. This morning, I finally managed to get them up for a pee, turned my back for a few seconds and lo and behold.... both back in the bedroom (coolest room available) and even rattling their leads has garnered no response.

Re: Forget the cold, our 2

Yes, the heat is just as bad as the cold for greys. We have air conditioners in some of the rooms so that they can go to get away from it. Don't blame them at all, I hate the heat as well, roll on October is what I say, I dread the period from end May until October every year.

Re: Forget the cold, our 2

Yeh Bambi's span of "acceptable weather" can be quite small at times!!!lol It's either too cold, or wet, or icy, or hot, or even too windy for her (in her opinion!) a lot of the time!! Happily this is where her trait of liking to shout loudly at moving four legged furry creatures of any variety proves to be very useful as this tends to make her perk up and be a bit more enthusiastic in case there are any more to tell off during the remainder of the walk!!lol You see there are benefits in everything!!!lol