Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
volunteers for dog show

Thanks to all who have volunteered to help at whippet fun day on Sunday at Kincardine.Spoke on the phone to Celia tonight about the number of dogs we could take and in the interest of safety we decided that one each is more than enough in this enviroment,we would also leave the decision of which dogs would be going to Jimmy&Celia no-one knows the dogs better than they do. We would leave just after the racing has started again in the interest of safety (there will be a lot of small dogs around). Everyone has said that they could take dogs in their cars if that is possible it would cut out the expense of hiring a transit van Iam easy either way, the important thing is to get the dogs there as safely as possible. Let me know what you think by way of the forum,I will be up at Baltree on Saturday bert

Re: volunteers for dog show

Good plan. We can take two in the car no problem. As you say, the pairings would be best left to Celia. See you on Sunday morning

Do we have any 'business cards' or anything similar to hand out to anybody interested in the dogs? I'm sure I could knock something up if needs be.

Hi Steve We have cards at the kennels will look them out.If youhave a harness bring it along onSunday I have one somewhere. Bert

That's good on the cards. We don't have harnesses, but they'll be fine in the back of our estate

We will quite happily take one/two in our car. Plenty of room as our 3 go every where with us anyway.

See you Sunday

I can take two, but will be advised by yourselves as to whether one or two. I can put the back seats down - I have a fiesta 5 door hatch - I have already looked out an old duvet to put in the back for them. I will be at Baltree for 8.30ish if that's ok.

Eileen