Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday's Walk

Look up:
Fifedirect Outdoor Education Centre Lochore Meadows Country Park and you can get directions to the park from your own door. Does that help Joan ?
The post code is KY5 8BA.
We leave from the car park at 11am.
Remember, owners on leads and scoop the poop.
Hope you all enjoy the walk.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: Sunday's Walk

Owners on Leads
You got some kind of fetish Jimmy.
You and Celia were tied up at the kennels last suday !!!

Hi Guys,
Hope you all enjoyed the Lochore Meadows walk. The weather just managed to hold out for us.
Again we sincerely thank all the people who helped our dogs financially today.
Thanks to Fiona and Gordon who again raised £72 for us via the highly successful lucky numbers.
Thanks to Helen and Dave for helping " Hopalong " round the forest section of the walk and for raising £90 in merchandise sales.
Thanks to Kate and Rab for raising £51 selling raffle tickets and £26 for the liver cake.
That makes a magnificent total of £239 which feeds hungry greyhounds for quite some time.
Extra thanks to George and Morag, who came all the way from Clydebank to allow us on the walk.
Thanks to all others who helped to make the day a success.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hey guys I didnt get lost on the way to the walk I just couldnt make it!!! Sounds like I missed a good walk though!! Well done all for the funds raised. See you at the next walk! (thought I had better post this message in case any of you thought i was still driving round fife looking for the venue!!lol)

Hi Joan,
Thanks for telling us.
We'll call off the search parties now.
Celia and Jimmy.