Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Megan is 4 today!!!!!

Hello

I am 4 today and I'd also like to say a great big Happy Birthday to my brother Duke - hope you're having as good a day as me bruv!!

Mummy has already given me lovely posh ham and some pasta for my lunch as a special treat which was yummy!! I know there's some left so I'm holding out for some more later! The sun is shining today because its our Birthday Duke, and Mummy and I had a lovely leisurely walk earlier where I met all my chummy pals including the human variety!! One of them sang Happy Birthday to me! I'm off for a sleep now as I'm very tired after my walk and my lunch. Happy Birthday to any of our other brothers and sisters who may read this and to anyone else who's birthday it is today too! Mummy & Daddy say a big thank you to Celia & Jimmy too for giving me to them. I know they just love me to bits!! Lots of love. Megan xxxxx

Re: Megan is 4 today!!!!!

A very, very happy birthday Megan and may you have lots and lots of them.
Lots and lots of cuddles from Auntie Celia and Uncle Jimmy.
If Duke is reading this, lots of them to you too.

Well, I made a big mistake yesterday! Megan is not 4 till Tue the 22nd!!! Obviously having a senior moment!! Getting more and more of them as time goes on!! Spoke to Duke's mummy last night on the email and Fiona confirmed it was definitely the 22nd!! - so I dont know what I was thinking about! The vet does have her date of birth as the 17th on her booster card so maybe thats where it came from! Well at least Megan's happy she'll be having 2 birthdays this year!! Many thanks for the good wishes!! She's just adorable!

Hey little sister !
You are very clever managing to get your Mummy to think you have 2 birthdays, you will need to let me know how you did it ! I have heard the Queen has 2 birthdays but I don't know what she looks like, maybe you are her ?? Maybe I should be King & my Mummy just got my name mixed up. See you soon.
Duke
xxx
P.S enjoy your 2nd birthday party on Tuesday

Happy whatever it is anyway guys.
Celia and Jimmy.