Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newsletter - June

First of all apologises about the lateness of this issue, May/June are always busy months work wise - but also had a few things on during May as you will see from the newsletter - As usual it can be downloaded from the link to the left and may take a minute or so to download - I hope you enjoy

Re: Newsletter - June

Thanks for the great newsletter. I loved the photos of the WHW.

I thought Sweetie had been rehomed. Is she back in the kennel?

Brilliant Alex.
We got tired out just thinking about what you had done.
You'll have no difficulty walking from Penicuik to see a good team in the winter.
Thanks for a fantastic effort on behalf of GRF.
Celia and Jimmy.

What a brilliant newsletter! The West Highland Way with glorious photography and Page 3 Bambi (arguably GRF's most darling girl) all in one issue!!
Such a good read, thank you (and to Joan for secretarial duties!).

Thank you for all your kind comments and am pleased you enjoyed this edition of the newsletter which I hope was worth waiting for

I think one of the favourute columns that many people like reading is the dog of the month, however currently Bambi is the last one that I have so would appreciate if more people can send in their greys as dog of the month. It is very simple just add answers to the questions and attach a couple of pics and who knows you could be reading about your dog in the near future . With over 300 dogs re-homed by GRF there are still plenty out tere that have not had their 5 minutes of fame do not worry about grammar or spelling we will tidy up if needed, So come on don't be shy and send in