Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Beautiful Ruby went to Rainbow Bridge this morning

Thinking of both of you ~ it's such a difficult thing to do but she's free from pain and you gave her the best life she could have had.

Having been through the loss of our boy Billy in May we can feel your pain.

It is not easy when they have to make their final race in this life but you have done the right thing and Ruby will thank you for releasing her from pain.

Over time it does get easier but you can never forget the beautiful memories etched in you minds and heart that you will have forever till you all meet again.

Billy along with the other hounds that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge will make sure she is safe and knows where to go with a paw to hold on to comfort Ruby.

We are thinking about you at this sad time.

George, Morag
Lassie
And Ace who we adopted in Billy's memory about a month after Billy passed away, The house was to quiet with just one dog.

Take Care and look after each other, Ruby would want that.

Susan,

We are so sorry to hear about Ruby. We know the pain you are going through because our Sandy left us recently for the bridge.

Just remember the greyhounds wish:

"When I die, let it be as a pet, so that someone will remember me."

So like Ruby, Sandy and all the other fabulous dogs who have gone over the bridge - they will never be forgotten.

They will always be in our hearts

Take care of yourself

Jan, Irene and Bert

Ruby waited for her Dad to get home to say goodbye - what a good, brave girl.
When the time comes that no amount of love and care can fix them, it's time to absorb their physical suffering into our own grief at losing them and let go.

We understand how you must be feeling and are thinking about you. It is just so heart wrenchingly sad to lose one of these wonderful creatures. Thank goodness she had a warm loving home over her final years. All of us who have endured the same thing are sure our dear departed will be waiting for her and see her safely over the bridge. xxx

Thinking of you and send our love xxxx

So sorry to hear about Ruby, just read the post as we've had problems with internet connection. So glad both her mummy and daddy were with her when she went to the rainbow bridge, its heartbreaking and know how you're feeling just now.
David, Lynn & Missy xx