Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newsletter

Hi folks, the newsletter is now up on the site! We hope you enjoy! http://www.greyhoundrescuefife.com/newsletter94.pdf

Re: Newsletter

Great newsletter, thank you, and, once again, demonstrating a remarkable rehoming success rate for GRF.
I can personally vouch for the great curtain-to-dog-bed transformation achieved by Sheila. My eldest, Foxy, who has arthritis in a rear hind leg following a racing injury, has claimed it for her own.
Good luck with the sofa debate, Dylan, it can only get worse when the weather turns colder! Mine are happier on their beds on the floor in the summer but they all like to be above ground level in the winter.
TH, your mum is just looking after you - brace yourself for the sunscreen application!
Separation anxiety is distressing to begin with and it takes time for them to be confident you'll be back. With Star, she learned first in the car, then the house - still work in progress but patience and love are key. I'm sure company of the other dogs has helped but it's been very much her own challenge with insecurity and I'm proud of her for making it this far.

Great newsletter again Dylan. I love the opening photo, a great shot capturing a very contended hounding. Feeling quite guilty that Mac and Maisie never had their own sofa’s though. The bay window and two memory foam mattresses each was the nearest they got!

Great, professional Newsletter Dylan, thank you.
Also one of the best cover photos that we have ever seen. :grinning: :grin: