Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kinross Christmas Market

Kinross Christmas Market
Saturday 23 November 2019
4pm - 7pm

Once again we are holding a stall at the Kinross Christmas Market to raise funds for GRF. Last year was very successful, raising over £500 and it would be great to raise even more this year.

The stall will include a Tombola, a Raffle of hampers, delicious homemade jams, an amazing selection of doggie goods including coats, leads, toys etc. and the ever popular Doggie goody bags.

We are looking for donations for the stall such as bottles of wine/spirits, toiletries, candles, boxes of chocolates or biscuits or anything else that you may think that is suitable for a tombola stall or hamper.

It would be great if you could come along and support GRF on the day. Anyone able to volunteer would be welcome. Just get in touch on 07505 775 999.

Helen - would you be able to make some of your delicious jams again for the stall and I hope you can come along and volunteer on the day again.

Steve - could you put something on Facebook again? Thank you.

Evelyn - would you be able to make another lovely hamper for the raffle?

All donations can be left at the kennels where I can pick them up on a Friday. If you have any questions please get in touch.

Christine

Re: Kinross Christmas Market

Will do Christine and this year I can help if needed.

Hi Evelyn. That would be wonderful if you are able to help on the day.
Christine

Hi Christine & Steve,

Ive gathered up some bottles of booze, IL leave at kennels for you in next couple weeks. Let me know if prefer loose or made into hamper.

Karen

Hi Karen
Thanks for the bottles. If you could make them into a hamper that would be great and I will pick it up from the kennels.
Christine

Hi Christine,

Will do.

Thanks
Karen

Hi Christine,I left raffle prizes at the kennels for you,the Hamper thought I would bring it on the day 3.30 be ok and I will help you as
promised for a few hours.
Evelyn.

Brilliant. Thanks Evelyn.