Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Storm Warning: Peter & Chris at Maxwell's, Wednesday March 29, 8 P.M. show

Sounds great Chris. Unfortunately, Jersey's a bit out of the way for me. I was wondering if we could get an update on new dB's record? Another Stamey - Holsapple record in the works? The live record from the "Mavericks" tour?
Saw you guys last year in Chicago! Well worth the trip from St. Louis. Hope to see you again if you make it near Missouri.
Good luck with the upcoming gigs!
Spencer

A great gift for what will be two days after my birthday! Thanks!

Tickets for this show are currently on sale thru
ticketweb.com.

I plan to be at all of your sxsw shows---especially that bbq on Saturday y'all are doing with your fellow songwriting masters: Peter Case, Jules Shear, Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs, & Richie Furray(!). I'll be scooting over there the minute I'm done with the set my band the Love Experts are playing at noon at the Twangfest bbq. Can't wait...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It's not in the papers yet, I don't know exactly when tickets go up on the Maxwell's web site, but we are playing, with some of the folk who are going to Austin with us.

Some songs from our Mavericks record, some new ones, some old ones . . .

Ya'll are welcome. It should be fun!

Re: Re: Storm Warning: Peter & Chris at Maxwell's, Wednesday March 29, 8 P.M. show

We are playing also at the Red Sun on Sat., at 5. The 12:35 show you are referring to might not be full band, by the way.

Peter is also "accompanying" me at my "solo" showcase on Thursday night, this will be probably just the two of us.

And we are live on the radio on KUT at some point.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View