Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sound of Music

So, after asking about lyrics to "Molly Says" I got thinking about the whole rest of the album, which is my own personal dB favorite (and simply an all time champ in my book). A, it's great, and B) I was in a place where it really just was about stuff I was thinking about. In particular, I've always loved "Never Before and Never Again" with its glorious duet with Syd Straw. Everything about it has always knocked my socks off and then some, from the opening chord strum, to the lyrics, to the way Peter's voice meshed with Syd's. Always loved that guitar solo as well: raw, tasty, simple and filled with bite.

I've always had a lot of questions about the lyrics on this one, too many to ask in one fell pop, but should Peter or anyone deign to put them up here I'd be eternally grateful.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View