Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Chris, Peter, and Friends Play Christmas Show in Chapel Hill

I attended the Pour House show as well--a great time, brief as it may have been. Several hours prior to Peter's arrival at the Pour House, I saw him do a short solo set at the Broad Street Cafe in Durham. He did a set of kids songs (and book readings!) for the children in the crowd ("I've Been Working on the Railroad," "My Old Man's a Dustman," "You Are my Sunshine") followed by a set for the adults, er, older kids... including "This Is Where I Belong" by the Kinks, "The Invisible Boyfriend" by the Continental Drifters, and "Big Brown Eyes" and "Today Could Be the Day" by the dB's. No, I wasn't stalking Peter all weekend--it just so happened that I lucked out and saw him perform at three different shows. Lucky, indeed!

Re: Re: Re: Chris, Peter, and Friends Play Christmas Show in Chapel Hill

Invisible Boyfriend...?!?! You lucky, lucky man!!

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View