Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dB's Myspace page and Friday's Cradle gig

http://www.myspace.com/standsfordecibles

There's the Myspace page.

I'm a little apprehensive to post this addy here but what the hell. It's there, so are a hundred or so stawarts. Any objections, I'll gladly address the troops and scuttle the entire issue ...but, I'd rather that not happen as this is an important matter as far as I'm concerned.

Myspace for it's -for the most part- most vapidly vacuous nature ... vacuously vapid? ...whatever, it is what it is ...like anything -gonna get all philisophical now- for all it's faults it does have it's merits. Ya stick to the music end of the gene pool, yr basically alright.

Anyway. That's there, in all it's black 'n' whiteness. Anybody has anything to add, subtract, edit, fold ...spindle ...mutilate ...contact yrs truly and I'll gladly add/subtract.

Now ...the Bowery show was like ...well, it was monu-frkkin-mental, is what it was ...NEVER in a million years did I ever think I'd see the guys and Mitch all amassed as such ...never did I think I'd EVER see SNEAKERS for chrissake. Anyway, that was a show of shows and I been at this shit for ...well, since '71! So. My point. Hope all you lot ...all you cats and kittens attending the Cradle show this Friday evening experience -at minimum- half the levitation as Marky did two weeks ago this Saturday past.

ROCK ON!

Thanks.

m

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View