Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Moving In Your Sleep Vs. Nothing Is Wrong

I agree: you're drunk.

Both those songs are awesome, but the fact is you don't have a gun to your head, so you don't need to choose. Enjoy 'em both.

Now, if it turns out you actually DO have a gun to your head you're on you're own; I'm not going to be held responsible for that one.

How cool would it be, by the way, if you saw a report on CNN of a shooting in which the deranged gunman actually forced his victim to choose between two dB's songs?

Re: Re: Moving In Your Sleep Vs. Nothing Is Wrong

Not Cool

Okay, I could not resist.

Re: Moving In Your Sleep Vs. Nothing Is Wrong

Right on,Paul!
The middle-eight of Moving In Your Sleep is my favorite part of the song as well.It always reminded
me of some of those songs from the 50's with the "doo-wah" vocals.Very tasteful,Peter!
I've always wondered if there was a particular song that inspired Peter when he composed the middle eight part.Are you out there,Peter?

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View