Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dwight Twilley Band

As a longtime dB's fan, I thought I'd pass along some info about an amazing Dwight Twilley Band reissue. Raven records (Australia) has released a 2 for 1 remastered edition of DTB's first 2 records - "Sincerely" and "Twilley Don't Mind". It took me a long time to discover these records. I remember the "Girls" video in the 80's, but never heard DTB till I purchased "Twilley Don't Mind" on vinyl earlier this year. It was in anticipation of an intimate house concert with Twilley here in St. Louis. I really dug into that record - it quickly jumped up to one of my favorite pop records. It was a treat to see Dwight play with his band. A good show. I've practically worn out my "Twilley Don't Mind" record and noticed on Amazon that Raven had reissued their first 2 on one CD back in July. I got my copy and I must say the sound is amazing. It's a remarkable transfer and DTB fans should take note.

Just thought I'd pass this info along. Long live the dB's and DTB.

Spencer

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View