Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Lyrics Section Now Online!

Hi Everyone,

I'm please to announce that the lyrics section is now available online. It can be found at http://www.thedbsonline.net/lyrics/index.html..

For the time being it will be linked to from the home page only. We are preparing for a redesign of the entire website soon - and feel that it is better to roll out the new navigation, etc. then - rather than doing everything twice.

Hope you enjoy. There may be a few tweaks hear and there as time allows.

Jake

Re: New Lyrics Section Now Online!

Thanks, Jake. It's sooo cool to see these lyrics in print form. Wow, was I mistaken on many a phrase!

Re: Re: New Lyrics Section Now Online!

That's awesome!

Any chance of the Japanese lyric sheet getting added, that was even better that the real thing, as I recall: "put your mother in a cast"!

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View