Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Live Mavericks?

Thank you, Peter, for your kind & informative reply. We will continue in "standby" mode in regard to the live Mavericks material. It's good to know this stuff will see the light of day eventually.

By the way, we saw Mitch Easter, Shalini and the Tim Lee 3 last Saturday 9/22. They were great, Shalini played a bunch of songs from her new CD. On the ride to the show I tried to clue some friends in about the greatness of the dB's, but more exposure will be required.

Re: Re: Live Mavericks?

I have a copy of a live Mavericks performance on Idiot's Delight from around the time of the album's release. I got it from someone off e-bay who also sold me several dB's live shows from varying years. There also was a live LA radio show performance near the end of the group. Peter and Will are the only original members.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View