Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A message for Peter from your old pal in New Mexico

Greetings from David Clemmer in Santa Fe!

What a pleasure to finally get ahold of a copy of 'Like This' on cd! A truly great and insanely enjoyable record! It inspired me to track you down and to dig out some extremely RARE and VALUABLE images of yourself and the crew of the legendary Bow Wow Records in Albuquerque, Back In The Day. What year would that have been? '87 perhaps? '86? You were on the 'Ugly American' tour if I recall correctly. Anyway, I tried to attach the images to this message but couldn't figure out how to make it work. Email me back if you're so inclined and I'll send them along. I hope all goes well with your & yours & the band. Come back to the great Southwest sometime!! We need you!

Best,

David

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View