Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YRG Album Project

Hi Everyone,

Will gave me the blessing to post this up here - so here goes...

On the multimedia page there are a few sound files that had been mastered by Richie Saccente. I have worked with him on many projects over the years. He teamed up with Cosmo Mallardi a few years back to write the soundtrack to my film "Farmboy" - and won an Emmy as a result. One of the more exciting events on my production career...

Anyway, I have executive produced an album for Richie & Cosmo's band "Young Rebel Goombas". The music has a blend of reggae, southern rock and blues influences. I would say it is Bob Marley meets The Eagles meets Billy Joel. Actually, Richie Cannata (sax player for Billy Joel, the Beach Boys, Elton John, etc.) plays on five of the twelve tracks.

We have just completed the MySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/youngrebelgoombas

On this page you can listed to six of the tracks, look at photographs taken during the recording sessions (a few surprises in there!), and order copies of the CDs (which I encourage all to do!).

The official website will be completed in the coming week:
http://www.youngrebelgoombas.com

Please spread the word around - and let DJs know!

On another note, there are some new updates in the works for ThedBs.com - so stay tuned for that. And thanks to everyone for all of the nice comments and encouragement over the years!

Best regards,

Jake
dB's webmaster...

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View