Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peter Holsapple - A class act!

This wonderful guy actually emailed me saying he was sorry that we missed the show because of traffic.

It's things like this.. get it LIKE THIS hahaha.
That have me loving these guys more and more.

I have sent things to Chris and Peter to sign, etc

I LOVE THE dB'S baby!

Shawn

Re: Peter Holsapple - A class act!

Like Shawn I paid for an unused ticket. Picked up a pair of tickets on-line. Offered my brother, then three friends the other ticket but none could make the show. When I asked the Southpaw ticket taker if he wanted to buy my ticket, he acted like he didn't hear me. I suppose I would have done the same. Tried to sell the extra ticket face value to a few people before they walked into Southpaw. Met with no success.

I am reminded of a Cleveland branch of the Kinks fan club that bought a section's worth of tickets for their hockey arena performance and then boycotted the show because they thought the Kinks had sold out musically. Low Budget era. Common denominator is unused tickets and money well spent for much loved bands. Southpaw performance was worth the $40. At least I saw the show. Sorry for your misfortune Shawn.

Since the gentlemen have been known to weigh in...
Any chance of seeing Sound of Music available on CD anytime soon?

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View