Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question for Mr. Holsapple

Peter,
How can I obtain a copy of the wonderful solo record you made in the ought-nineties? I seemed to have lost it in the move. I hope it's bio degradeable.
Thanks, you're a class act!

funny you should ask

since Out of My Way is now available on both iTunes and eMusic (depending on how you swing digitally). None of the scintillating liner notes, but the music's there.

That's about as biodegradable as you can get without me coming over and humming the songs to you myself.

PH

Re: funny you should ask

Those scintillating liner notes:

I been there, No sound, Away with love, Pretty-damned-smart, Couldn't stop lying to you, Out of my way, Shirley, Meet me in the middle, I am a tree, Don't worry about John, Here and now

Recorded by Paul duGre, Robinson Mills, Mike Mayeux and Ron Black
Recorded at PMS, Egyptian Room and Dinosaur
Mixed by Mike Mayeux at Chez Flames
Mastered by Mike Mayeux at Too Tall Studios
Art direction by M. Attaway Design (yes, THAT one)
Special Without Whoms to Jim Ford, Frank Quintini, Carol Gniady, Tripp Friedler, John Elstrott, Davis Culpepper and Billy Pruitt
Thanks to all the fine musicians and songwriters with whom I've played and from whom I've learned
My insprational teachers were John Sheldon, Helen Cornwall and my brother Curtis; they made it all seem so appealing.
Musicians: Carlo Nuccio, Rob Savoy, Robert Johnson, Ilene Markell, Benmont Tench, Susan Cowsill, Vicki Peterson, Peter Holsapple

For Susan and Miranda
All songs c1992 Pertaining to Music/EMI/April Blackwood Music BMI except "Shirley" c1995 CoCo Bunny Music BMI admin by Bug Music

That's it!
Things are kinda slow today...

Re: Re: funny you should ask

Thanks for posting all that.

(I think the correct spelling is "John Shelton," our high school band teacher, if memory serves.)

Re: Re: Re: funny you should ask

No problem, pretty short liner notes. Thanks for the feedback, duuuude! We love your music!

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View