Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Condolences to the Holsapple Family

So sorry to hear of your loss, Peter! Sending sympathy and condolences to you and your family...

Tim

Peter,

My condolences to you and your family. Your blog on your dad was very moving. May he have safe passage and be surrounded by those that love him.

Things get better. Take care of those kids and tell them about their grandfather.

Re: Re: Condolences to the Holsapple Family

Peter, I read about your Dads passing in the W-S Journal- I'm sure he was proud of all you have accomplished.
We were all very fortunate here in W-S to have the support of our parents to pursue our Rock n Roll dreams.
My prayers go out to you and your family- and may your Dad R.I.P.
Dale

Peter,my thoughts and feelings are with you during this time of grief as well.I wish you and your family all the comfort and peace of mind you need.
Your RnR friend always,
Adrian

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View