Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for Gilbert Nestor

Hello! My name is Crush. I havent seen or heard from my very very sweet and good friend Gilbert Nestor since before Katrina. I pray and hope all is well with him. If you know how to contact him, could you please let him know that Crush misses him and would love to hear from him. My email is crushplayground@yahoo.com Thank you for your time and interest. Be safe and God bless. Ciao for now, Crush

Re: looking for Gilbert Nestor

Unfortunately we lost Gilbert a few years ago in New Orleans. I was friends with his brothers first when Gilbert was still wearing diapers.I think this may be a little long to tell but here we go! Gilbert and I Flew from nola to NY. for his first gig with the dB'S and as you know he was a big boy.So we boarded the plane and were going to our seats, 3 in a row. So as I look a head there was a lady that was carrying a little more weight than Mr.Nestor, and it was a sold out flight. My assigned seat needless to say was between them. It was a little tight but as the flight attendent handed them their extention belts she look at me and just shugged her shoulders as if to say "SORRY!" But you know i thought it was quite funny! I miss him something awful.We had some good times together. Jeff Beninato former bass player of the dB'S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello! My name is Crush. I havent seen or heard from my very very sweet and good friend Gilbert Nestor since before Katrina. I pray and hope all is well with him. If you know how to contact him, could you please let him know that Crush misses him and would love to hear from him. My email is crushplayground@yahoo.com Thank you for your time and interest. Be safe and God bless. Ciao for now, Crush

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View