Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Food/Drink/Request for Wood House Show

Chris/Peter, I am looking forward to attending the Wood House Show as well as the in-store at Euclid records in St. Louis the weekend of Jan 31st.

I will be bringing some food and/or drinks to the Wood House show and was wondering if either of you had any requests for anything specific that you would like?

Speaking of requests, a few of the songs that I would be interested in hearing would be "Cara Lee", "Love is for Lovers" and "She Was the One". I also remember you guys playing the Lovin' Spoonful's "Do you believe in Magic" as the closing number at a show quite a while back at Mississippi Nights in St. Louis. That was quite memorable.

Do you know what song/songs you will be recording for the 7 inch at the Euclid Records show?

Looking very much forward to your shows in St. Louis.

Thanks for coming!

Re: Food/Drink/Request for Wood House Show

I reckon we'll bring some triple-chocolate brownies or, in a healthier vein, a pan of Zucchini Bake. It's delicious! No, there will not be any "bonus ingredients" in the brownies...sorry.

The usual pattern for the Euclid instores is to play a half-dozen songs or so, then decide later which ones to put on the single.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View