Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: The dB's are on iTunes

oops. now I remember - "Love is for Lovers" was on Bearsville.

Sorry.

Re: The dB's are on iTunes

Peter: I had (mostly-) quietly despaired over not finding much dB's material anywhere, let alone on iTunes. Lo and behold, while idly cruising the iTunes Store two nights ago and deciding, "Let me torture myself again and see if The Sound of Music (my fantastic intro to you guys when it was released) might somehow have made it there at last"; it did, and, better still, it sounds lovely (good timing, too, now that iTunes Plus encoding is now standard across-the-board). Mind you, I'm keeping my hard-won vinyl copy, but now I can take those sounds everywhere. And I'll catch up with the rest o' the dB's canon as I can. And, of course, I eagerly await the new album.

- BWB

P.S. I recall giddily singing along to "Working For Somebody Else" during the last Great Crash ('87). Was it sheer coincidence that the song and then-current events coalesced like that?

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View