Return to Website

allthingsmusic

Although this site is for UK Musicians, Bands, Vocalists, Entertainers etc. The Forum is an open area for our International visitors or anything Music and Entertainment related....please enjoy.

allthingsmusic
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Male Vocalist Wanted (Bristol)
Vocalist needed for a 'post hardcore' or whatever style you want to call it band. Looking for someone who wants to do something a bit different, not just chuga-chuga drop d hardcore or annoying screachy iron maiden/funeral for a friend riffs. From a singer we want so...
Views: 629   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2004 8:38pm
by titeoape
m
mo
band requires van
London based band requires a 6 seater splitter van for 3 days (9am on the 10th to 9am on 13th) call mo 07747622537
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2004 11:39am
by mo
2tmp
The Selecter & The Great Escape - 30th Sept - Rotunda Club, Bristol
The Selecter & The Great Escape Featuring Pauline Black - 25 Years of Two-Tone Tour Thursday 30th September 2004 Rotunda Club, Kingswood, Bristol 8.00pm - 1.00am (£8.50 adv. - £10.00 on door) Tickets: Rotunda 0117 9604147; Revolution Records...
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2004 2:30pm
by 2tmp
Ultimate Live ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!!!
Silverjet are just about ready to take the music scene by the scruff of the neck and shake it with their own dose of Rock 'n' Roll! If you like your Rock Loud, Raw, Catchy and songs so infectious you'll be still be singing along the next day then check out the...
Views: 560   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2004 5:12pm
by Silverjet
c
Carol
Songwriter seeking good publisher.
Songwriter of Pop, Country, Musical Theatre etc. seeking a good publisher who could take me forward. Over 30 song/music samples at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/boltonsongbankmusic.htm Please contact me if interested in publishing, or in using my materia...
Views: 576   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2004 6:53pm
by Carol
d
darren
Beginner singer song writer looking to start band, midlands.UK
Hiya, i am a beginner guitarist looking to form a band in the coventry area, i like rock and roll, indie/alt music, the beatles, oasis, the roses, verve, the stones, the who,the stones, the clash, kula shaker, supergrass, although most songs i have written sound like...
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 1:41am
by darren
2tmp
FEST848 - The Anti-Nowhere League - Sun 29 Aug - Rotunda, Kingswood, Bristol
FEST848 - The Anti-Nowhere League - Alldayer - Rotunda, Kingswood, Bristol FEST848 - PUNK ALLDAYER LINE UP: THE ANTI-NOWEHERE LEAGUE The Bolsheviks Disorder The Get-Outs Fat Drunk & Stupid LUX Submerse BlankMind BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 29th August 2004...
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2004 8:50pm
by 2tmp
l
luigi
I offer my songs to...
...anyone would like to perform them, or to take a melody, translate the lyric... hope you'll get fun luigi http://www.luigiperrella.com/pagine/canzoni-spot.html
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2004 11:37am
by luigi
d
DLTP
9 seat Splitter Van
Yorkshire based, Unbeatable Value Excellent Condition (2003 Reg.) Coach Standard Interior, Tinted Windows CD, MP3, MD, Radio Cassette 220v / 1000w Inverter (Power for personal DVD, Laptops, and Mobiles) Full UK & European VW Breakdown Cover First Aid Ki...
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2004 10:13pm
by David Cameron-Pr...
A new release!
Jonathan Louis has a new CD out enitiled "RUSH HOUR". The CD is a nice mix of Jazz, Dance, Hip-Hop and R&B in instrumental. It will be available on-line and your local retail store. Jonathan Louis' next CD(scheduled release May '05) will be a Dance oriented, b...
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2004 1:51pm
by Johnathan Louis
band needed
Wanted by serious management label team with track record.either band minus lead vocalist or drums,guitar,bass,keyboards. bvs appropriate, composing ability desired. For recording and established charismatic Finnish band-vocalist(Located London)second album to be rec...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 10:16am
by maybe management
Warner Music looking for demos of unsigned artists
Send to: Barry Saint 14th Floor Warner Music UK 28 Kensington Church St London W8 4EP
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 30, 2004 8:34am
by River
New short film needs feedback
"Ever since I was about seven, I've always had a tune in my head." Hawkinsian Productions have just made a new short film/documentary called Meet Steve. It is a fascinating insight into the music and personality of Steve, a hugely talented and prolific musician. A...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2004 3:15pm
by Hawkinsian Produ...
AGENT REQUIERED
PINK SIDE OF THE MOON THE SOUTH EAST'S PREMIER PINK FLOYD TRIBUTE BAND SEEK AN AGENT TO SECURE QUALITY VENUES FOR GIGS ACROSS THE COUNTRY WE ARE A SIX PIECE BAND WHO SPECIALIZE IN RECREATING THE SOUND AND FEEL OF PINK FLOYD TWO HOUR SHOW PLUS LIGHTS
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2004 9:56pm
by PINK SIDE OF THE...
TOP DRUMMER seeks SIGNED BAND / AGENT
Hi, My name is Charlie Bishop. I'm 29 with 15 years of playing experience. I have my own studio and years of international session work and touring experience. My gear includes state of the art accoustic and electronic drum kit (7-piece Sonar Light Gibraltar...
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2004 12:31pm
by Charlie B
Searching for guitarist Mike Lindhal
If anyone knows of Mike Lindhal last known to live in Nottingham can they pass on details for him to contact me.
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2004 3:35pm
by Andy Dalglish
j
Jeem
New Rehearsal Rooms Open in Edinburgh
Verden Studios & Rehearsal now open in Edinburgh. The main room (first open) is gigantic at 18 x 25 foot and features Bose vocal system, Rivera and Marshall guitar amplification, Carlsbro bass 150W system and Pearl 5-piece. Prices are £10 per hour but special...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2004 3:45pm
by Jeem
a
ATTV
Twenty Twenty Vision
'The Wonderfully Titled E.P.' is now available. Check out the free .mp3 on the website. Lo-fi indie-pop music - supported The Mountain Goats (4AD Records) - BBC radio session ... http://www.twentytwentyvision.net
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2004 5:30pm
by ATTV
METALLICA FORUM
Please join the newest and best Metallica forum around, Metal Militia www.forumer.com/metalmilitia
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2004 12:26am
by Metallica
p
Paul
Try This
A new forum for entertainers only http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=1712
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2004 1:26pm
by Paul
m
matt
check out steveless
hi everyone should check out this bands website they are a new band so not much is known about them but take a look and listen to some of their music. let me know what you think thanks http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/steveless
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2004 3:19pm
by matt
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 8:48am
by The Simpsons
d
Dave
Female Vocalist Wanted
Is there a female vocalist in the Liverpool area that wants to write and record TOP QUALITY material? Serious replies only Thanks Dave
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2004 2:53pm
by Dave
j
jim
drummer wanted
for original sounding band,with huge potential,influnces, melvins,sonic youth,mudhoney,alice in chains,soundgarden worthing,west sussex
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2004 11:50am
by jim
Management Company Seek Musicians
Brighton based singer/songwriter SHARKY seeks musicians. For more info please visit http://freespace.virgin.net/marky.sharky1000/
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2004 9:57pm
by Little Ray Media...
New book by hit saxman /How NOT to make it in the pop world
NEWS RELEASE…NEWS RELEASE HOW NOT TO MAKE IT IN THE POP WORLD (THE DIARY OF AN ALMOST HAS BEEN) ABOUT THE BOOK Announcing a new book by tenor sax man JOHN BARROW who is one of the journeymen of pop music. Iwonder if you would be kind enough to consider this b...
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2004 3:21pm
by JOHN BARROW
j
James
Female Metal Volcalist Needed
Female metal vocalist urgently required to complete 5-piece London Based hard rock/goth/nu-metal band with dual male-female vocals. Previous vocalist poached by record company. Material written, management ready. contact dubya.scott@*nospamthanksdeletethisbit*virg...
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2004 5:11pm
by James
p
Paul
NEW ENTS FORUM
TRY IT ITS FREE AND YOU CAN POST YOUR WEBSITE IN THE LINKS SECTION http://groups.msn.com/EVERYTHINGENTERTAINMENT/homepage
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2004 6:46pm
by Paul
drummer looking for a serious band and a professional contract
I am an experienced drummer with session, band and tour experience. I am looking for a London or Bristol based outfit with the intention of making serious music and a professional recording contract.I am comfortable with swing, pop, reggae,funk, RNB, you name it, I'v...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2004 8:40pm
by Martin Mynes
vinyl
does anyone know where i could get vinyl catalogues and free mail order vinyl brochures/magazines sent to my house??????????????
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2004 12:39pm
by chris mawson
n
Nelda
Drummer and Bassist wanted.
Experienced guitarist and vocalist are looking for a drummer and bassist - open to any style and willing to invent and create an original music as well as be able to play other composers pieces including jazz, rock, funk, etc. Call Nelda - 077 92827588
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2004 5:04pm
by Nelda
p
pete
mercedes splitter van for hire
NEED TRANSPORT FOR YOUR GIGS? TOURS? SCOTTISH BASED SPLITTER VAN FOR HIRE TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, BOTH SIGNED AND UNSIGNED, VERY LARGE MERCEDES SPRINTER VAN ABLE TO CARRY 6 PASSENGERS IN CLOSED OFF AREA (4 facing each other around a table) + 2 ADDITIONAL IN FRONT...
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2004 1:08am
by pete
p
Paul
LIVE DRAG ACT
Live drag act available for the costa del sol. Good entertainment and a totally live performer. Available for Torremolinos, Benalmadena and Fuengirola www.freewebs.com/charitiecase
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2003 11:33am
by Paul
Suburban UK searching for unsigned artists
Suburban Records Looking for unsigned R&B, Hip Hop and UK Garage/2step artists. for more info please check our unofficial site. www.geocities.com/suburban_uk2004
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2003 12:21am
by Suburban UK ltd
d
dave
adrenaline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yo check us out www.adrenaline.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk cheers dave
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2003 2:53pm
by dave
QUALITY ACTS ALWAYS WANTED ( URGENT )
QUALITY ACTS ALWAYS WANTED URGENTLY BY GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENTS Tel +44 (0) 115 967 7994 www.global-ents.co.uk
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2003 10:57pm
by GLOBAL ENTERTAIN...
Entertainers Wanted
Get listed free of charge on our website http://www.freewebs.com/entertainmentuk
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2003 11:27pm
by Paul Latham
are u a musician, singer, band? get heard now @panartist.com
panartist.com PO Box 45502, Euston, London NW1 2AX England email enquiries@panartist.com Dear artist, Get Noticed! This is your chance to make money and get noticed beyond the Internet. You can be selected to take part in the pan artist.com dist...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2003 9:55pm
by jim close
g
Garry
Musician with dark personality required
London based band seeks musician (any instrument considered except drums - we have plenty already). Play a mix of Punk/country/bottle-neck blues. Original material. Influences include: The Bad Seeds, Muddy Waters, Hank Williams, The Dirtboms, Country Teasers.
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2003 1:52pm
by Garry
a lost art has returned....
FUNKILINIUM FUNKILINIUM FUNKILINIUM FUNKILINIUM A perfect mix of old school R&B meets today's musicianship, arrangement abilities utilizing Jazz & Hip-Hop w/great Vocals...and it's a real...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2003 3:26am
by SirSlapNasty
Suburban UK LTD searching for unsigned artists
we do UK Garage, R&B, Soul, Drum n Bass and Hip Hop. Send your demos to. SUBURBAN UK LTD Suite 501, International House 223 Regent Street London W1B 2QD
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 12, 2003 7:20am
by Anneliese Estrad...
REPRESENTATION URGENTLY REQUIRED
Charitie Case one of Europe's top live drag acts is looking for representation. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE visit http://wwww.freewebs.com/charitiecase to contact the artiste
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2003 6:43pm
by Charitie Case
k
Kev
Now Accepting New Artists
Promo Crew [http://www.promocrew.co.uk] is now looking for new artists, groups and bands who are looking for promotion. We are also interested in anyone wishing to supply us with news from the unsigned industry. We look forward to seeing you on the site soon.
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2003 5:21pm
by Kev
The Complete Soul & Motown Experience
The UKs No1 Soul & Motown Band. We are now taking bookings for this sensational show for 2004/5 See www.respect99.co.uk for info or tele:- 01249 660757
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2003 9:53am
by RESPECT
The Complete Soul & Motown Experience
The UKs No1 Soul & Motown Band. We are now taking bookings for the sensational show for 2004/5 See www.respect99.co.uk for info or tele:- 01249 660757
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2003 9:52am
by RESPECT
Hedley Ward Trio : Jack Mckechnie
Am researching into the life and times of Jack Mckechnie - guitarist - with the famous Hedley Ward Trio and would be very grateful for any info/photos/reminscences etc about either the Trio or Jack. Thanking you in anticipation for your help. Ronald John Saunders
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2003 9:27am
by Ronald John Saun...
Bo Diddley's 75th birthday
Hey Bo Diddley fans! One of the founding fathers of rock & roll, Bo Diddley celebrates his 75th birthday on Tuesday December 30th 2003 and we encourage all his many fans around the world to send your special 75th birthday greetings and messages to Bo Diddley. The...
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2003 11:43am
by David Blakey
Check this site out it's cool
Hi All, Check out my site it is all about my idol and his music. Let me know your views. Thanks Dawn (howardjonesuk) www.howardjonesfan.co.uk
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2003 6:54pm
by Dawn Salisbury
New Surmise site up
Hi guys just thought i would pop in to let you know that we have finally finished putting our brandnew website up. Its full of Nfo and Music about the act. Feel free to have a look. http://www.surmise.net Regards Wendy
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2003 10:38am
by Surmise
Have songs-will send.
Hi, If you're a singer or band looking for original songs for demos etc. please check out a few samples on my website in case there's anything that suits. Will gladly send full version MP3s if interested. I'm looking for songs to be covered by known and aspiring s...
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2003 7:37pm
by Carol Douglas
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet