W5MET I-Link Open Web Forum

Have something to say ? Information you want to post about ilink. Post anything ilink or Ham Related here but please use the Classified area or the auction site to post any you need to sell.

W5MET I-Link Open Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Download Evasi0n-win-1.5.4-release.zip
Download Evasi0n-win-1.5.4-release.zip > http://urlin.us/0fqs7 Download Evasi0n-win-1.5.4-release.zip 97ffa81d91 Pedo Pthc Jenny 9yo Daughter Zoo 5Yo Girl Dog And Man Daz Latex Fantasies for V4 A4 G4 Meet...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 9:54am
by taimham
Mallu Reshma Blue Film
Mallu Reshma Blue Film > http://urlin.us/0f31n Mallu Reshma Blue Film 972c82176d Crack.Go1984.3.8.rar  gta namaste america pc game free download  patch e161 mh5vk7h.dat  ko windows 7 ultima...
Views: 867   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 5:45pm
by ullrynel
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 1:18am
by Joe
i
Izzy
looking for I Link
Hi, i am interested in downloading I-link, but I cant find the proper site. All the sites I've seen so far, are incorrect. Thank you and 73's Izzy, 4X1UF Haifa, Israel
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2003 7:31am
by Frank
Hello?
Hellllloooooo???????
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2001 6:57pm
by n5vab (Alan)
d
Don
Re: Hello?
Your query says it all. - Kinda like a pseudo CB station... Everyone else has already said it, better...? Hmm.... ? Anyway, I didn't go Amateur Radio to keyboard... (That took care of the day i did Packet. And the lack of change/attention leaves a person kinda think...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2001 5:14pm
by Don
Thanks Don
Thanks Don and well said!
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2001 2:06pm
by n5vab (Alan)
hey frank
hey frank nice web page. youve done a real good job on it. just wanted to tell ya good job and if ya need anything just call me on the radio i talk to you quite often. good job, k...
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2001 7:48pm
by kd5pns micah
f
Frank
Re: hey frank
Thanks for your kind words about the site I need to work on it a bit abd do some updates when I get a chance. But all in all I think it has some good information for people. Take care talk with you soon. Frank W5MET --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replyin...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2001 2:47pm
by Frank
Re: Hello?
hello well being new to the group I am sort of in the dark about what repeater is shut down at night etc. So please excuse my severe lack of knowledge. You never know mabey the group will pick up especially if this irlp program works out and I dont know why it wou...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2001 11:31pm
by william e sims
Wanted Board on Your Auction Site?
Suggestion: Why not put a "Wanted Board" on your amateur auction site http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?user=w5met ? I think that would generate traffic. Just a thought.
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2001 4:19am
by William E. Mille...
f
Frank
Re: Wanted Board on Your Auction Site?
Thanks for the thought but I cant put wanted on a auction site just does not work like a board. But I do have that at another link on the web site.Where is says post any radios you want to sell here. That's a set board and there there is a area for wanted. Thanks ag...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2001 4:29pm
by Frank
n
N5PJY
Re: Re: Wanted Board on Your Auction Site?
I agree Frank. I see that there are a few new postings on the Classifieds, and posted one myself. You are doing a great job with the Web-site, and keep up the good work. Tnx Tommy (N5PJY) --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Thank...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2001 10:11am
by N5PJY
f
Frank
Re: Re: Re: Wanted Board on Your Auction Site?
Thanks Tomy will keep updating as we go ... Have you tried the new I-link system yet wow its cool... I just orderd a board to set up a radio link to the world here. Not sure yet if I'm going to keep it simplex for all the local people to use arounf here or if I'm goi...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2001 1:52pm
by Frank
An Atta Boy For Frank
Frank has spent alot of time working on this site and has done an outstanding job. He deserves the recognition. Come on people help out here. Also I have posted a photo. Check it out...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2002 7:44pm
by n5vab-Alan
a
Andy
i-Phone?
Hi, I'm new to iLINK, and loving it! Please could you tell me if i-Phone is actually still used? I thought it was defunct )
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 1:43am
by Andy
Atta Boy
My atta boy award goes out to Frank this month for the superb iPhone setup. Way to go Frank!!!
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 11:17pm
by n5vab-Alan
Re: i-Phone?
You may be thinking of iphone not ilink. Ilink is fairly new and works great. I have been on for 3 days and have made numerous contacts all over the world. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi, I'm new to iLINK, and loving it! Please could you tel...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 11:20pm
by n5vab-Alan
Re: Atta Boy
Oops...I already did this. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:My atta boy award goes out to Frank this month for the superb iPhone setup. Way to go Frank!!!
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 11:21pm
by n5vab-Alan
f
Frank
Re: Re: i-Phone?
I-Phone is still around but not being used much the number are growing smaller every day. I used to have i-phone links and the program on this web site but since I-Link has come along I have droped if off my site... I-link is the growing thing. But if you go to Yahoo...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2002 7:02am
by Frank
f
Frank
Re: Re: Atta Boy
Thanks Guy for your kind words but its I-Link not I-phone but cool anyway Hi Hi take care Frank W5MET --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Oops...I already did this. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:My atta boy award goes out to...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2002 7:05am
by Frank
f
Frank
NEW I-Link Awards
Check out the new I-Link Awards area Hi Hi ok I know its over the Internet but lets have fun anyway who will be the first to get the DXICC award ?????? Go Take a look click on the awards link and lets have some fun 73's Frank W5MET
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2002 7:08am
by Frank
New Linking site
New page on Internet Linking http://www.geocities.com/gj7jhf/ilinking.html
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2002 5:28am
by Hi there
f
Frank
Re: New Linking site
Great Site so much information thanks for posting it ... Take care and good luck ... Keep up the great work 73's W5MET Frank --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:New page on Internet Linking http://www.geocities.com/gj7jhf/ilinking.html
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2002 11:21am
by Frank
d
Dave
iLink and Windows XP
Does anyone have a fix for iLink so you don't have to keep rebooting Windows XP to mmake it work from an icon. I read of a solution on the aacnet site regarding this but his trick did not work for me.
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2002 6:38pm
by Dave
f
Frank
Re: iLink and Windows XP
Well the only things I have read about is what they have been saying on the ilink board realy two things. The forst one is you clcik on the exe each time before you stat it up and pick compadibility windows 98 and they say it boots up but you need to do this every ti...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2002 8:12pm
by Frank
d
Dave
Re: Re: iLink and Windows XP
Well, I have tried all of the advice you have indicated before I sent my message and it works intermittently on XP. I'm sure there will be a fix for the XP problem coming. I have iLink installed on a Me machine and no problems for me. Thanks. --- --- --- --- --- -...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2002 7:12am
by Dave
f
Frank
Re: Re: Re: iLink and Windows XP
I have been trying a few more options to get iLINK on XP run without having to reboot. I run iLINK from c:iLINK directory. I changed the compatibility setting to Windows 98 / Win ME. If I start the program by clicking on the link.exe in the c:ilink di...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2002 10:21am
by Frank
windows me on a network
Can Anyone help???? I am running windows me on a network(it's not the host it's the remote) and i cannot get Ilink to work. I have tried ics config i have changed settings and ip's and everything else i could find on the internet with not results. I can connect t...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2002 9:11am
by dave Riffel
ilink Connection?
Hi - I need some help with my iLink. I have a windows me system and have installed ilink, but can not make any contacts. I tested the program and it connects to my name but not to any one else. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks - 73 Ronnie k4ghg
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2002 5:22am
by Ronnie -K4GHG
Nice Website - There Is Still One Thing You Have To Do Though
Like your website and I think more people should visit your site. If you are the webmaster of your own site you should look into ways of increasing your rankings on search engines.. If you want to increase the traffic to your website, my advice would be to take a loo...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2003 12:40am
by Professional SEO
Follow Up: Increasing Traffic To Your Website
I posted yesterday with some advice regarding search engine rankings for your website. I do not wish to be too objective here but I thought you should also know about another service that I use. This service submits your website to OVER 3000 Search Engines and Direct...
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2003 10:29pm
by Professional SEO
eCHOLINK BOARD
Echolink Board available on http://www.echolinker.com
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2003 3:58am
by RV3DHC-L
Free Forum powered by Bravenet