Omni Martial Arts Member Forum

Welcome to our forum.  To return to the Home page use the link below... 'Return to Website'

Omni Martial Arts Member Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OMA SOCIAL

oooo new website. Very Nice. I want to see a new vid of how you guys have got on. I am going to take my OMA badge with me on the mountains and get some more around the world pics. I really need a couple more badges to attached to bags etc..

Hey Ben, its still a work in progress but glad you like it! As for the comp vid promise I havent forgotten, have a list of more urgent things waiting in line before it thats all. If you email me your home address by using the email address on here I can get some extra badges out to you. For anyone interested they are £2.50 each and should go on any plain black clothes bags etc. Hope your still having fun out there and look forward to the new photos, J

Hey guys

Just wanted to say I miss you and I look forward to a time when I actually make it to training. Maybe I'll get to see you over the festive period.

SG

yeah would be nice to have a festive get together or night out? I am away from training until after christmas now with one thing or another so hopefully we can arrange something sometime?

I have been so slack for a long time, sorry.

or maybe for new year, I might be having a fancy dress house party at mine for new year so if anyone is interested let me know. Details to follow.

Remember we went to that Seni Expo? Well I don't think I ever posted the vid of the dudes flash kicking. Well here it is )I just completely forgot i uploaded it)

Excellent thanks for that Ben, was amazing on the day. This message is to also signup and invite new member Qasim to the forum. Welcome Qash!

And this message is to also sign up new member, Ben F! Welcome Ben!

Merry christmas boys & girls!

Hope everyone is well.
I'm living in Innsbruck now and started training at a small underground mma gym.
Looks good so far and feels good to be training again.
Here's a small video of them:

take care guys
Peter

Merry Christmas everyone

I hope you're enjoying the festive season. If anyone wants to meet up in town for drinkipoos let me know

SG

Hi Everyone,

James has just called me to say that he's unexpectedly having to rush off to take care of some family matters this weekend, so unfortunately training is *off* tonight! (Just in case you were actually planning to come.) Sorry for the late notice and Happy New Year.

M

HI Guys,

Merry chrimbo & Happy New year to you all. Hope you all had a good one and I look forward seeing you all in the coming sessions. Especially as I seem to have missed alot of you at training one way or the other.

Will

I can't believe James let himself get caught by this:

But seriously now, what was this kick? Almost like a Capoeira kick, with hands to the ground.

M

That guy had like no guard at all!
I went to a brazilian jujitsu class on saturday and the guys are really cool. They are all really really good but just friends practising and they do a small amount of stand up (which i beat them at :)) I want to do more kicking but my hip still hurts though so I am going to go to psychotherapy

Hehe to Mike, he was just trying to do a reverse turning but fell, technically its not allowed if he touches floor first but here seems to land it first. Touching floor is seen as an 'unbalance' and will lose him points after first warning.

To Ben, nice to hear doing BJJ, yeah go check hip out, although do you mean a physiotherapist? :)

Some really nice videos there guys, thanks :)

No the pain is so much it drove me crazy :P

Why I like this kick, round 1...

What say we practise this one next session?

OMG I have SOOOO much respect for this woman!! But you guys are gonna need to have some sort of surgery to do this kick, no? Yeah yeah, I know I'm an expert at the Eating Pizza Kick but what the hell )

Just posting cause i haven't been getting notifiers for a while. Sorry I couldn't make your party, Dan. Hope you all had a good one.