Return to Website

allthingsmusic

Although this site is for UK Musicians, Bands, Vocalists, Entertainers etc. The Forum is an open area for our International visitors or anything Music and Entertainment related....please enjoy.

allthingsmusic
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
Matt
EDINBURGH BAND SEEKS GREAT LEAD GUITARIST
Edinburgh band looking for LEAD guitarist to play Blues/Rock, original music. We need someone who is talented dedicated and MUST be able to improvise. Influences include: Stones, Neil Young, White Stripes, Dylan, The Band, Kings of Leon. Contact Matt on 07787...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2003 2:48pm
by Matt
r
Ralph
Premier Drums
I am trying to locate a list of early Premier finishes so that I can identify the name of the one used on my Premier APX kit. Why? I need a 10" X10" rack tom made up to match. If you think yyou can help, please check out the kit on www.ralphsdrum.com/fs_schools.htm w...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2003 9:16pm
by Ralph
o
Owen
Well - established band seeks new bass player!
We are a 3-piece Punk/Emo band after a new bassist. We have a real passion for music, have great original songs, good gigging history, Label interest and our drummer is studying for his degree at Drum Tech (London)....and is **** hot! visit our website: www.sub...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2003 11:21pm
by Owen
s
stylus
www.blame-eve.com
www.blame-eve.com
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2003 7:34pm
by stylus
Tina Turner Tribute Band!
Check them out at www.hotleggs.co.uk available for all kind of venues
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2003 1:45pm
by Hot Leggs
Christie X
Check out this hot young group at www.christieworld.com
Last Post: Aug 16, 2003 6:50pm
by Promo Crew
Are you interested
21 female solo singer. sings pop music wanting to make a singing career. for more information on bio email me no time wasters thank you
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2003 8:21pm
by justine
ADAM BOMB UK TOUR 2003
ADAM BOMB UK TOUR 2003 Adam Bomb, lead guitarist on the John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) solo CD The Thunderthief will be doing a massive cross country UK Tour in September 2003. Stephen Stanley For Solid Entertainments Presents ADAM BOMB UK TOUR 2003 SEPTEM...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2003 6:49pm
by HL Moore
YAYA DIALLLO'S Upcoming articles on Djembe Drum Music and New CD Live at Club Soda FREE Offer
Djembe Drum Music Yaya Diallo Interrupts the Silence Introduction Very often I'm asked to write articles on the subject of drum music. During my 20 years of experience as an instructor of drumming and dance in Africa, Europe, Asia, U.S.A., Canada and the A...
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2003 6:48pm
by Onzou Records
c
carl
drummer and bassist needed (www.indium.cjb.net
Drummer and bassist needed to complete indie band "indium." visit www.indium.cjb.net. Preferably aged 13-19 in the Ilkeston / Kimberly area for more info, contact: the band- www.indium.cjb.net indiumonline@hotmail.com carl: carlderbyshireuk@fsmail.net...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2003 2:02pm
by carl
d
Doug
The dee EL
Hey guys. Please come check out my new website: "The Dee EL" @ www.thedeeel.com It's a brand new website dedicated to promoting underground bands. And the best part about it is that it has it's own web radio station for your listening enjoyment. You can requ...
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2003 12:45am
by Doug
Sherman Robertson
Just a short reminder that Blues legend, Sherman Robertson, will be in the UK for a 3 date mini tour beginning on the 31st July at the Newcastle Opera House, followed by his headlining the Edinburgh Jazz n' Blues Festival and culminating at The Lemon Tree, Aberde...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2003 7:36pm
by Movinmusic
c
Cla
music
www.alternativamente.org enjoy music!!!
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2003 8:22pm
by Cla
www.adrenaline.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
wicked new band on the british rock scene for more info check out the website
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2003 1:53pm
by ADRENALINE
r
Robert
Check This Out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out this site... www.bushleagueband.com ... the site of a really great vancouver based rock band.
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2003 9:08am
by Robert
URIAH HEEP
ATTENTION URIAH HEEPFANS: a new double cd set featuring ARCHIVE MATERIAL by the late DAVID BYRON is available at http://www.robingeorge.co.uk/ Any questions, feel free to ask.
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2003 1:09am
by Uriah Heepfan
Tour Updates
(fw) Quell w/ Bodies In The Gears Of The Apparatus, Ion Dissonance, #12 looks like you,Into the Moat, Ed Gein , minor Times, etc. tour schedule Quell, BITGOTA, etc. tour schedule http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/418/_quell_.html A good portion of Quel...
Last Post: Jun 29, 2003 5:36am
by Vulvalator
LOOKING TO MAKE SOME MONEY
HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you c...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2003 1:22am
by JOHNATHAN SERRAN...
BO DIDDLEY LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE & ONLINE STORE
Bo Diddley, one of the founding fathers of rock & roll and the popularizer of the world-famous "Bo Diddley beat", has just launched his new website and online store. The site, which with typical idiosyncrasy he has named "Bo Bo Diddley's Turnup Root", is located at h...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2003 2:32am
by David Blakey
skins
probably most of you on here support commy bands like the upstarts and there like. but if ian sturart was still alive , youd be singin a different tune. R.A.C. forever!!!
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 12:01pm
by uncle tom
http://www.radiosilencerecords.com/novadrone
novadrone is a hardcore punk band from TX!!!! check out this site... its full of downloads.... drop a line on the message board. ... and join the mailing list to stay up to date..... http://www.radiosilencerecords.com/novadrone
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2003 4:06pm
by e. dinero
'Holy Christmas Deity'
'Holy Christmas Deity'-an orginal Christmas song available for recording. Soundtrack also available. 2 minute sample at cdbaby.com/fredatkins. Written by Fred Atkins,Annie Bell's Memory Music,BMI. Contact Fred Atkins at fredatkins00@aol.com
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2003 7:10pm
by Fred Atkins
LOOKING FOR A DJ JOB FOR THE SUMMER
Hi Guys. I am looking for a dj job for the summer and also in the winter. I have been djaying for 7 years. Please if u r looking for a dj, or u know any one who is looking for a dj, send me info at my e-mail address. SEND MESSAGES TO MY E-MA...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2003 7:48pm
by dj morgantey
LOOKING FOR A DJ JOB FOR THE SUMMER
Hi Guys. I am looking for a dj job for the summer and also in the winter. I have been djaying for 7 years. Please if u r looking for a dj, or u know any one who is looking for a dj, send me info at my e-mail address. SEND MESSAGES TO M...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2003 7:44pm
by dj morgantey
No Subject
check out an up and coming LA band with a new sound, "ZU" http://www.zumusic.net or check them out at http://www.cdbaby.com/zu they make trippy psychedelia with edge...must listen to see what I mean..
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2003 3:46pm
by Anonymous
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2003 8:38pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
taking back sunday.. what else is there to say
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2003 1:44pm
by Anonymous
Rnb Auditions
July 12th is the date set for auditions for a new mixed RnB group being formed. Auditions will take place in Birmingham and all enquiries should be made to nextbigband@promocrew.co.uk Applicants should be between 18-25
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2003 1:16pm
by Promo Crew
Indianna's latest recording
Hello everyone, please take a moment to check out Indianna's latest recording at http://www.indianna.vze.com SitePatroller
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2003 12:30pm
by SitePatroller
TONIGHT - York Peace Gig
Come on down to Fibbers & see 4 bands for only £3 and it's all for the cause. Come & show your support.
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2003 2:06am
by acacia avenue
Alias12
Come and check out the alias12 website www.alias12.com and sign up to the mailing list. 'The future of decent music from the Fair Isle of England is safe in the hands of these guys' or come and see the 12 live July 11th - Racehorse, Northampton 14th - Hope a...
Last Post: Jun 9, 2003 3:47am
by Chico B
s
switch
GIG IN STOURBRIDGE!!!!!!!!!
hey all u band lovers!! if u live in an area thats accessible to the rock cafe in stourbridge then u shud take the time to get urselves down there in the 26th of june!!! its a staff and student gig with a great line up: NO SPRING CHICKEN - 3 decades of classic...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2003 4:51pm
by switch
No Subject
Hey folks, Anyone else read the hilarious and extremely thought provking 'Living life without loving the Beatles (A Survivor's Guide) by British alt.country artist Gary Hall of the Stormkeepers? If you're a open minded Beatles fan or a lover of great cutting edge...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2003 3:37am
by Anonymous
master classes in Prague
There is still space for singers in the master classes in Prague, July 3-11. It is a great buy at under 800 Euros, which includes your room, breakfast and tuition with a distiguished faculty of teachers at Charles university. For more information grice@ptd.net
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2003 7:38pm
by Anna Salzgeber
a
A-TTV
New .mp3 downloads.
http://www.twentytwentyvision.net **************** Latest Reviews : 'A beautiful and simple sound, sure to be heard on A Radio Near You in the not too distant future.' - Collective-Zine.co.uk (May 2003) 'Hints of melodic genius can be glimpsed, withou...
Last Post: Jun 1, 2003 1:30am
by A-TTV
a
Alex
Like ska music???
Like ska music???if the answer to that truely tricky question is yes, then why not visit the official web site for the bodacious stratford upon avon based 7-piece ska band who go buy the name of MAN WITH VAN!!! www.manwithvan.20m.com Well worth at least a small momen...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2003 1:29am
by Alex
the hamster liberation front
here's a british person, living in holland, promoting her band: visit www.hamsterfront.cjb.net you'll have a good laugh
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2003 1:20am
by wasleer
DRUMMER & RHTHYM GUITARIST WANTED!!!!!!!!
Drummer & rhythm guitarist wanted for new band. Influences include Bryan Adams & Shania Twain, but the range is huge! If you enjoy a variety of music and this sounds right for you, get in touch. We're waiting for you!
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2003 12:52pm
by Rachel Pryer
t
TAMMY
SCOTT HISEY
ALL FANS OF SCOTT HISEY COUNTRY MUSIC ARTIST.HIS OFFICIAL FAN CLUB IS NOW UP. YOU CAN JOIN BY GOING TO WWW.SCOTTHISEYFANCLUB.COM THANKS
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2003 7:13pm
by TAMMY
new solo artist
http://www.indianna.vze.com/ HI ALL- please take a moment to check out my new site it has six new tracks and photos. Any info/comments/feedback will be welcomed. If you like country rock then you'll love my songs.. good luck all INDIANNA http://www.indianna.vze...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2003 3:21am
by iNDIANNA
b
biro
website?
check out this mint website www.organized-chaos.tk its doody!
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2003 6:54am
by biro
Song for Grads & MADD
Enjoyed your site! As much requested on B 104 FM & "The Outlaw" The Bolen Brother's Song for Grads & MADD "Time Flies When You Have A Son" ©1997Les Bolen / Freddy Bolen SOCAN Published by: Lizard Mountain Music of Canada The Bolen Brothers Winners o...
Last Post: May 21, 2003 10:49pm
by Linnaea Bolen
Check out "Castles in the Sky"
"Castles in the Sky" is Doc Jazz's latest musical production, that makes you think whether the American-Israeli dream of ruling over the Middle East and its oil resources is really a goal worth supporting ... go check it out at http://www.docjazz.com/Castles/castles....
Last Post: May 20, 2003 12:47pm
by Peacebird
l
lisa
metal band...www.bugpuppet.com
Check them out thanks Lisa
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2003 8:33am
by lisa
l
lisa
Bug Puppet gig at the Blackwood |Miners Fri 23rd May 2003
Hi Metal band Bug Puppet Play the Blackwood Miners Fri 23rd May Also the 24th at the Exeter Inn barnstable Devon Check out www.bugpuppet.com
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2003 8:31am
by lisa
Lead guitarist & Keyboard player wanted!
Lead guitarist & keyboard player wanted to form new band. Influences include Shania Twain and Bryan Adams, but the range is huge! If you enjoy a variety of music and are willing to try new ideas, let me know! Petworth, West Sussex
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2003 2:08pm
by Rachel Pryer
d
Dave
NEW WEBSITE www.capone-theband.co.uk
Fantasic new Indi/Rock band from York, with a new website www.capone-theband.co.uk
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2003 4:44am
by Dave
r
robert
Lets form a band...
Hi, I play guitar for few months and I'm looking for another guitarist and other members to start playng some jazz tunes (but not only) mainly to learn together but who knows, it could be start to form a band. If You have some of Your tunes (doas n't have to be jaz...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2003 5:33pm
by robert
e
Emily
Vinyldrive - Hot Rock Band!!
The hottest new rock band in the southeast USA is Vinyldrive! Check out their website - www.vinyldrivemusic.com - they are awesome!!
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2003 9:26am
by Emily
j
Jumala
Ens Entium Evangelium mp3's
Greetings. Two songs available for listening/dl at: www.mikseri.net/ensentiume EBM/industrial...
Last Post: May 14, 2003 11:12pm
by Jumala
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet