Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Dan Bern

John Valby--that's it! It takes a while now, but eventually my brain kicks in. He's been around a long time, so you probably already know of him, but... Okay, looking at his web page, he doesn't look as edgy as this Dan Bern sounds, but hey, I'm trying to contribute something here... http://johnvalby.com/

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Dan Bern

Yeah, I've heard of John Valby. "Dr. Dirty" they used to call him, and I think that Scott E. from Geneseo was a fan.

Dan Bern can be offensive, too, but in a different way. He seems to have a lot of depth, and his rude stuff is more of the young, smarty pants variety. His roots are more in folk than in vaudville. I've been listening to two of his discs really a lot since picking them up, and I must say that I am completely impressed. He has a Web site as well: danbern.com.

I am quite thankful to Laura and Sweet Meat for introducing be to Bernstein. Patty, you'd like him a lot, since you know what's going on in the world.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dan Bern

" ou know what's going on in the world..." That's always the nicest compliment coming from you, Jeff!

I'm glad you're enjoying Dan Bern's stuff... Sweet Meat and Laura corner the market on knowing what's going on in the world, don't they? Plus, they're a cute couple

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dan Bern

Glad you are enjoying the Dan Bern J.T! Laura introduced me and slowly I became addicted.

...and I really know nothing about whats going on in the world...

--------------------
New girl on top of me,
will this work out?
----------------------
Dan Bern, Baby-Bye-Bye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dan Bern

Guess what? I bought another Dan Bern today. Paid full price this time, too. So I guess that you could say I've officially been "BERNed" by Sweet Meat and Dr. Laura.

Work has been insane, so it's cool to have good, fresh stuff running through the headphones.

Still figuring out what's going on in the world,
JT