Omni Martial Arts Member Forum

Welcome to our forum.  To return to the Home page use the link below... 'Return to Website'

Omni Martial Arts Member Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OMA

Hi everyone sorry for the delay, to follow up on the new standing order, if you could amend your standing orders to £8 per month that should cover paying for the gym and insurance etc.

I look forward to seeing those who can make it to the next Sparring Sunday and speak more about it all then (9th March).

Best, James

Hey Guys,
Message received J Dawg!
I think once a month sparring would be great. I'll endeavour to be there next Sunday. Is it still in Sudbury?
What time?
I can pay you on the day with a bank transfer if that suits you.

Great to hear from you Rob!

All the details are a few messages above but in summary, 2nd Sunday morning of each month at 10am-11.45am. New gym next to last one, its has a cctv entry system with electric gate etc so just call when there Ill take you through it...

About the fees lets sort it on Sunday, see you there!

-J

Hi guys, for those who havent seen this yet, personally I have mixed feelings but would still watch it for sure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99XiMYKsHl8

See you tomo those who can make it, J

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all good! Not sure if any of you have seen this yet but a friend has made a Street Fighter web series which is being released in a few days. He's got all the backing from Capcom so hopefully this will lead to other things.

Anyway the trailer dropped the other week :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99XiMYKsHl8&feature=youtu.be

If the link doesnt work just search for Street Fighter: Assassins Fist

Enjoy.

Gav

Hot ****. Looks good!
I remember seeing the mini action video (which I believe was posted here on page 3 or something) and that was pretty bad ass..

Hi Guys, sorry if late notice but I need to postpone the training this weekend till the Sunday after, I forgot it is our wedding anniversary and I'm in the dog house for forgetting we are going away!

Hope to see you on the 16th and sorry if you had planned on being there this weekend- J

1 2