Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
The Rainbow Bridge Calendar

Here is the beautiful calendar for 2014 produced by George. The pictures shown are just the front cover and the January page, to download and print the complete calendar click this link.It will take a while to download as it's a large pdf file but I promise it's worth the wait.

To print it out prepare your printer and then hold down Ctrl and press "P" or click file at the top left and then click Print.

We hope that everyone likes the Calendar and it is our way of remembering those hounds that have sadly crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks to everyone for contributing to the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar.

Cover

January

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar

Fantastic George. Thanks so much. x

George, just downloaded and printed our first copy of your production.
Love it, brought a tear to my eye !
Well done and thank you.
Your handwork is much appreciated.

Our Simba is the January one so I'm in tears even before I download it!

Thanks for this George!

It's beautiful.

It's beautiful George, albeit very sad. Many thanks for this good work.

I cried so lovely

Mags

The Calendar is lovely.
Thank you for putting it together.
A great tribute to all those beautiful dogs.

Well done George. You`ve done a great job.
Our much loved hounds may be gone but they are certainly not forgotten.

Elaine and Callum.

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar (Madam)

We would like to use the Rainbow Bridge Calendar thread to remember Madam R.I.P.

You were a Legend and a champion!!!

When you look at your calendar please remember the all the Hounds that did not feature in the calendar that sadly passed over The Rainbow Bridge!

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar January 2014 (Simba)

SIMBA is the first to be remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. SIMBA

Please give a thought to all the other hounds that have sadly passed over the Rainbow Bridge and are not featured in the calendar.

Thank you.

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar January 2014 (Simba)

I've got our Simba printed off and up on the wall! Thanks again, George.

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar January 2014 (Booker)

Booker is the second to be remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Booker

Please give a thought to all the other hounds that have sadly passed over the Rainbow Bridge and are not featured in the calendar.

Thank you.

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Please also remember Nefertiti! Greg and Nicolai only knew this we soul for 24 hours but she will always be remembered. They have remembered her on page four of the memoriam section of the G.R.F. website!!!

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar March 2014 (Kyle)

kyle is the third to be remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Booker

Although this calendar is to remember our lost four legged friends I think it is appropriate to remember Bootsie's Granny and Moira's Mum who sadly passed away recently. R.I.P you will not be forgotten!!!

Thank you.

Three dogs I wish to mention by name are Ruairi,

Lucy the Daschound (but thought she was Greyhound)

And finally
Peggy-Sue

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar March 2014 (Kyle)

Thank you George - its great that he is remembered!

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar March 2014 (Rocky, Cara and Mia)

Rocky, Cara and Mia are all remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for April.
You may all have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Rocky, Cara and Mia.

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar (Shauna)

Please remember Shauna (Shaunas Cry) who has just crossed over the Rainbow Bridge R.I.P.

I just saw this posted on the Greyhound Rescue Fife Facebook page and wanted to remember her in my Rainbow Bridge Calendar thread on the forum.

See Shaunas profile on gayhound-data.com here

Thanks

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar (Shauna)

Thanks for all your hard work keeping the calendar updated, George!

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar May 2014 (Malbay and Bonnie)

Malbay and Bonnie are remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for May.
You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Malbay and Bonnie.

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar June 2014 (Annie)

Annie is remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for June.
You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Annie.

Please also give a thought to Tiggy who sadly crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. This is the link to Tiggy the Greyhounds awareness page set up to bring attention to the dangers of glass doors in houses. R.I.P.Tiggy you will never be forgotten.

Please also remember Beauty who sadly crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. R.I.P Beauty you will never be forgotten.

Please give a thought to all the other hounds that have sadly passed over the Rainbow Bridge that have not featured in the calendar.

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Thank you George and Morag for your kind words - Annie is also June in the normal calendar and I could hardly turn the page today. I am remembering that just shortly before this date last year she had just won most loveable face at the show - she will always have that special place in our hearts. Thinking too of everyone who has, or is going through, a similar bereavement.

Hi Isobel,
I remember the day well here is the picture I took of Annie with her winners Bandana at the 2013 dog show.

We to have the G.R.F. official calendar in our living room and the Beautiful Annie's picture is in front of me as I type this. She was beautiful with such a sweet face. To everyone that has lost hounds cherish the memories in your pictures knowing that they have crossed the bridge to run free and be pain free.

Image by Nellie Doodles On Facebook

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar June Bully & Nelson

Facebook friends in USA lost their two Greyhounds Bully and Nelson within months of each other and I would like to remember them here in the Rainbow Bridge Calendar thread.

Bully and Nelson

R.I.P. Bully and Nelson

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar June (Aries)

Sadly I have to add Aries to the Rainbow Bridge Calendar thread you may have crossed the Rainbow Bridge but you will always be remembered. R.I.P

Aires had been very ill at the Kennels and did not recover. Sadly Aries has Crossed over the Rainbow bridge to be with he pals. Run free R.I.P. Aries

Celia and Jimmy posted this about poor Aries.
Everyone coming to the kennels knows that big Aries has not been well for a few weeks. He has been going blind and suffering from some kind of motor neuron disorder. A few days ago he saw us and made an attempt to run to us wagging his tail. We were over the moon at this great turn up. Sadly over the last two days he deteriorated extremely rapidly. Today he could not stand. We rushed him to the vet to have him checked and Bob told us he was dying and in pain. Since we loved him so much we agreed to the inevitable. We are gutted. He was one of the quietest, most friendly dogs in the kennel. He was only three years old. Run pain free again over the bridge you darling big boy. You were very much loved.
Celia and Jimmy.

R.I.P. Aries

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar July 2014 (Brogan)

Brogan is remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for July.
You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Brogan.

In memory of our lost friends can I ask you to view and vote for our video

This is the link G.R.F. needs your vote to the forum thread THANK YOU!!!

George, Morag,

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar August 2014 (Skye and Ebony)

Skye and Ebony are remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for August.
You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Skye and Ebony.

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar September 2014 (Kerry & Jake)

Kerry & Jake are remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for September.
You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Kerry & Jake

Please also remember Pepe the lucky ones page 12 re-homed (10th Feb 2007)
Crossed the Rainbow Bridge on the 18th August 2014.
R.I.P. Pepe

Thank You

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar October 2014 (Clyde)

Clyde is remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for October.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Clyde

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar Leo (Droopys Lion)

Please remember Leo [Droopys Lion) who has sadly crossed the Rainbow Bridge due to Bone Cancer.
R.I.P. Leo you will never be forgotten.

Click here for Leo's (Droopys Lion pedigree on Greyhound-data.com

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar November 2014 (Logan & Casey)

Logan & Casey are remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for November.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Logan & Casey

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar November 2014 (Millie)

Please also remember Millie only born on the 8th of February 2011 and sadly being taken at such a young age R.I.P. Millie.

This message was copied from the forum posted by Celia and Jimmy.

It is with great sadness and a broken heart I have to report that little fawn Millie, rehomed on the 4th October, to a lovely lady Anne McIver, was taken to the vet after being very sick.
The vet diagnosed terminal stomach cancer and she had to be put to sleep.
She was the loveliest natured girl you could ever wish to meet and very beautiful.
The kennel staff are gutted.
We cannot believe such a thing could have happened to a dog born on 8th February 2011.
RIP dearest Millie you should have been with your very caring mummy so much longer.
Deepest sympathy Anne from all of us.
Run free over the Rainbow Bridge dear wee Millie.
Celia and Jimmy.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Millie

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

1 2