Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
GRF needs your vote!!

Hi all

Support Adoption for Pets have a video competition for rehoming centres throughout the UK to win a grant of £50,000.00.

GRF have entered this competition and your votes will help their application.

To vote you need to go onto Facebook and find the Support Adoption for Pets facebook page. Then click on the icon for £10 Million Pound Celebration Video Competition and view the video for GRF and please vote.

Alternatively you can view the video on you tube at http://youtu.be/JQIS89kaFKU and vote using the button at the top.

Good luck to Celia and Jimmy and all the hard working volunteers.

Kaz Brundell

Re: GRF needs your vote!!

This is the Video that has been entered for G.R.F from the link that Kaz provided in her post. Thanks Kaz

This is the link to the voting section on the Support Adoption For Pets Facebook page.

Support Adoption For Pets Facebook page

You have to like the page first and then the option to vote for or enter a video becomes available. Once the Video is uploaded to the site you can vote for it.

From what I can tell you must view and vote for the video on the Support Adoption For Pets Facebook Page as the voting button is only available at the top of the uploaded videos to the Support Adoption For Pets on Facebook not on You Tube

Thanks everyone

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Thanks George

You are obviously more computer knowledgeable than me lol

Regards

Kaz

I cant find celia and jimmys video on the adoption site to be able to view. I have clicked like for face book page found loads other videos for voting. Any suggestions ta

I can not find either... maybe it was too long...they said it should be not longer than 2 minutes....

I'm struggling to find the bit where you view the videos. Have liked the page and scrolled down but can't see where to view or vote.

I replied to Kaz's post posting the embedded video and link to the voting website on Facebook.

I do not think it has been uploaded yet to the website. I have messaged Kaz to find out if she knows the situation!

Once it is uploaded this post will be updated to inform you that it is available on the voting website on Facebook.

Thanks for your patience.

George

I have received the following from Support Adoption for Pets

Hi Kaz Brundell! Thanks for uploading your intro video for Greyhound Rescue Fife, I have just approved your entry so you can view it here http://woobox.com/4mebz7. Please note that you will need to "Like" our page in order to view and "like" the video. Emily will be in touch tomorrow, via email, to explain the next steps! Thanks Justine @ Support Adoption For Pets

You need to like their page before you can vote for the video

Thanks
Kaz

Re: GRF needs your vote!! NOW LIVE

Hi there,

Just to reinforce what Kaz has said the video is NOW LIVE.

Please click this link to view and vote for the G.R.F.Video

You must like the page to access the voting option.

The G.R.F video will show when you click more videos at the bottom of the first page of videos and then you can view and vote for it.

Hope that helps

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Hi folks

Just voted this morning and noticed the leader has got 1.8k votes at present!!GRF has 7.

So let's get voting everyone and hopefully get some cash for GRF

Elaine xx

We've voted. Now up to 10

Come on folks G.R.F need you help and it only takes a few minutes of your time. We all pulled together for Celia and Jimmy for the Community Force award in 2011 so lets give them our support again.

Even if we don't win It is good for Celia and Jimmy that they know they have you supporting them and by voting you are showing how much you care.

So please show that you care and vote for G.R.F. by clicking this link
Please click this link to view and vote for the G.R.F.Video

Thank you.

You must like the page to access the voting option.

The G.R.F video will show when you click more videos at the bottom of the first page of videos and then you can view and vote for it.

Hope that helps

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Hi Folks.
We need over 1000 votes to win. We did it last time and came second in the UK.
We can do it again. Get round all your friends and please help. This chance will never come again and we've only a couple of weeks to get there.
Please vote now.
From all us dogs at the kennels and Celia and Jimmy.

Yes come on everyone. It costs you nothing to vote but winning this grant would make so much difference to Celia and Jimmy and the Greyhounds in their care.

So please everyone, if you have not yet voted please vote and ask all your friends and family to do the same.

If we all pull together we can do this

Re: GRF needs your vote!! DIRECT LINK

This is the direct link to the G.R.F. video, Please help us by voting for us.

It only takes a few minutes to help us and every vote counts. Please use your vote.

You may have to like the page first first and then the video should become visible.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE YOU TO THE G.R.F. VIDEO

Please Please help us
Your vote counts

Thanks for helping the homeless hounds at G.R.F.

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: GRF needs your vote!! DIRECT LINK

Yesterday we were 45th out of 46 with 10 votes.
Today we are 41st out of 46 with 52 votes.
The video sitting 10th has 357 votes.
Come on folks we can do this.
Please get everybody to help.
The excitement is rising.
Thanks to all who have already voted.
Jimmy and Celia.

Hope this supports your excellent cause

Kaz Brundell
Hi all

Support Adoption for Pets have a video competition for rehoming centres throughout the UK to win a grant of £50,000.00.

GRF have entered this competition and your votes will help their application.

To vote you need to go onto Facebook and find the Support Adoption for Pets facebook page. Then click on the icon for £10 Million Pound Celebration Video Competition and view the video for GRF and please vote.

Alternatively you can view the video on you tube at http://youtu.be/JQIS89kaFKU and vote using the button at the top.

Good luck to Celia and Jimmy and all the hard working volunteers.

Kaz Brundell

Is there no other way to vote than via Facebook, eg direct from their website? I've had a look but didn't see any obvious links.
I could muster more support if it didn't involve registering with Facebook.

Hi Marion,

In this occasion through Facebook is the only option to vote for the for the G.R.F. video unfortunately.

For those with a Facebook account this is the link to the G.R.F. video

You may have to like the page first first and then the video should become visible.

Please help us by voting for us.

It only takes a few minutes to help us and every vote counts.

Please use your vote.

Please Please help us it is really appreciated.

Your vote really does count

To date we have 114 votes and we need lots more!

Thanks for helping the homeless hounds at G.R.F.

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Hi Folks.
We are now 38th out of 53 with 121 votes. Tenth position ( the target ) has now 387 votes.
We are catching up but unfortunately not quickly enough.
Please get the help of any facebook friends. Time is running out.
The excitement rises

Vote

We are now 35th out of 53 with 149 votes. 10th position has 395 votes.
10th position has only climbed by 8 votes. We can do it if you vote for us but time is running out. Come on guys - get in touch with your friends. We desperately need your votes.

What is the closing date?

My friend is having problems trying to vote on her phone. Has anyone else experienced problems with this?

I have voted and posted on my timeline with a plea for help...Fingers crossed

Closing date 27th June Agnes.
Thanks to all who are helping.

COME ON GUYS

I have spent most of this evening emailing all my friends and family and also emailing vets or posting on their pages on facebook asking them to vote.

Jimmy and Celia and the hounds need this building work done and to do this they need to win this competition.

Everyone has the opportunity to help them by firstly voting themselves and then promoting this on Jimmy and Celia's behalf.

We also urge you to promote GRF wherever you can by using the rehoming poster

Come on - don't just read this and assume someone else will do it.

THE HOUNDS NEED YOUR VOTES

How many times can you vote? It is offering me the voting button again. Are you allowed to vote each day?

Agnes

I have found the same. It is meant to be one vote per person but I have managed to vote 3 times so far.

So give it a go everybody, even if you have already voted, try it again in a day or so and vote again if it allows you.

The more votes we get the better

Kaz

I noticed I could vote again so I did!

I could possibly get more votes but I don't know anything about facebook and the links that George is giving result in a blank page for me. If anyone knows how to get to the page that is needed to vote please email me and I will pass it on. If there were some other way to vote than this damm facebook thing I could probably get lots more votes from our friends at grey2k in USA, they helped GRF win the RBS competition a couple of years ago.

John.

1 2 3