Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar Leo (Droopys Lion)

Please remember Leo [Droopys Lion) who has sadly crossed the Rainbow Bridge due to Bone Cancer.
R.I.P. Leo you will never be forgotten.

Click here for Leo's (Droopys Lion pedigree on Greyhound-data.com

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar (Shauna)

Please remember Shauna (Shaunas Cry) who has just crossed over the Rainbow Bridge R.I.P.

I just saw this posted on the Greyhound Rescue Fife Facebook page and wanted to remember her in my Rainbow Bridge Calendar thread on the forum.

See Shaunas profile on gayhound-data.com here

Thanks

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Thanks for all your hard work keeping the calendar updated, George!

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar November 2014 (Logan & Casey)

Logan & Casey are remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for November.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Logan & Casey

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar November 2014 (Millie)

Please also remember Millie only born on the 8th of February 2011 and sadly being taken at such a young age R.I.P. Millie.

This message was copied from the forum posted by Celia and Jimmy.

It is with great sadness and a broken heart I have to report that little fawn Millie, rehomed on the 4th October, to a lovely lady Anne McIver, was taken to the vet after being very sick.
The vet diagnosed terminal stomach cancer and she had to be put to sleep.
She was the loveliest natured girl you could ever wish to meet and very beautiful.
The kennel staff are gutted.
We cannot believe such a thing could have happened to a dog born on 8th February 2011.
RIP dearest Millie you should have been with your very caring mummy so much longer.
Deepest sympathy Anne from all of us.
Run free over the Rainbow Bridge dear wee Millie.
Celia and Jimmy.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Millie

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar September 2014 (Kerry & Jake)

We are in floods of tears but so grateful to you for remembering our wonderful Pepe.

So affectionate, gentle, stubborn, funny, it always was a battle of wills - but what a character, who gave us so much .

What joy there was in seeing him slowly turn from a shaking, nervous wee man to a great big confident dog who always faced down the competition with his personality. Never picked a fight, but never lost a confrontation. Never lost his joy in seeing the sights and sniffing the smells, guarding Star (and stealing her toys!).

As others say, they leave not just a hole but a canyon in your heart.

We are still so sad, and so is Star, but we will start looking for a companion for her very soon.

Thank you again for this, it means so much.

Jenni and Graham xx

I quite agree with Chris & Chris - your hard work brings a lot of comfort to a lot of people George.

Susan x

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar December 2014 (Toby, Goldie & Billy))

Toby, Goldie & Billy are remembered in the 2014 Rainbow Bridge Calendar for December.

You may have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but you will never be forgotten, R.I.P. Toby, Goldie & Billy

As promised Jean!!!
Please also remember Jester.

Jester

31/03/2000 - 31/12 2012

I'm led to believe his parents were champions Jester and the pups were stolen so he didn't have his ears tattooed so wasn't a big racer. Heard he raced in the flapping tracks!
We got him just before his fourth birthday & he just died whilst out on his morning walk on 31st December 2012 he was almost 13yrs old. He wasn't Ill or anything. The vet said its unusual for this to happen to a dog but it does happen. At least he had a good life & a loving home we couldn't have done better for him and he certainly gave us so much more. Jean.

Thank you

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar December 2014 (Barney))

Barney has sadly crossed over the Rainbow bridge R.I.P.
Barney our thoughts are with you watching from across the bridge and all your family especially Susan, Mo and Susan's parents that looked after you this side of the bridge.

Thanks

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar Remebers all the lost Hounds

Please also Remember Celia and Jimmy's Dog Lass that sadly crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.

And Marion's dog Dylan that was waiting for Lass on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

As a final tribute to your lost friends this year please watch the Rainbow Bridge video thanks.

Click here for Rainbow bridge video

R.I.P. all lost Hounds and Honorary Hounds

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: The Rainbow Bridge Calendar Remebers all the lost Hounds

Thanks George a memorable thread progressing throughout the year. It has been nice to read and brought a tear to my eye on every occasion.

Nicolai